Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Could I get some kind of cartoonized-ish Jool and all of it's moons on the side? So it'd be something like O . . . . . (Jool in the start and the rest are the moons)

That's a bit beyond my artistic talent, but if you want flags with cartoonish versions of planets on, check out the mission flag generator at... http://ribbons.cgagnier.ca/. The Flags (and ribbons) are excellent, and you could easily use them as flags to represent planetary governments or whatever.

• 5 weeks later...

I'd like a flag with a orbital weapons station hanging in the sky above Kerbin, in a circle, with a inscription around the edges that reads "NP-L Series: Orbital Defense Initiative". (It's for my ODIN missions.)

Also, for my normal stuff, I'd like a flag that has a phoenix on it, in space, with Kerbin behind it. Hexagonal, with a inscription around the edges that reads "E cinere surreximus". (That means, in Latin, From the ashes we rise.".)

The thread is, unfortunately it depends on the artists' availability. My skills are limited, and at the moment my time is entirely devoted to writing my thesis. Others may be able to assist though...

Just post your request if you have one.

I did, they are just white on white and hard to see:

Hey Can I get some ring runner flags? Simple white logo on black background will suffice. (The logos are in white so you can't see them on the forum background)

nero11.pngcir10.pngvalari10.png

Could I get some kind of cartoonized-ish Jool and all of it's moons on the side? So it'd be something like O . . . . . (Jool in the start and the rest are the moons)

Just a sketch up, how d'you like this? I can improve it (Planets need aligning, probably more interesting background etc.)

C3h6qq3.png

Indeed, a fully described request, ideally with examples of what you want included (particularly it there's an image we can use to clip that already exists) and how you want it to look. You wouldn't go to a carpenter wanting a folding seat for your back porch and just say "Make me a chair".

• 2 weeks later...

I would like this one

5qcvif1rsm7hqrxfg.jpg

but instead of red i would like it to be blue like this one :P

tu8LlSm.png

(USI or United Space Industries. That way i don't need a new flag each time i want to change company)

but if that's to hard i would like the swedish flag, just with the right colors instead↓

qJ0tFn1.png

Edited by OneEyedShark

Can I get a version of the BSA logo cropped to flag size? We're (hopefully) going to be using KSP to help teach Space Exploration merit badge at the camp where I work, and I thought it would be a nice touch. A vector version of the badge itself would also be cool.

So I hope I can be descriptive enough here. I want a flag thats a navy blue shade overall, with sky blue at the edges as bars, and in those bars 7 stars for each bar. (rhyme time) And in the center have a picture of Kerbol and the planets in their orbit path. Like this one: http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q488/GenAviator360/RussianSpaceAgency_zps41681a9e.png And in big bold text at the top of the picture have PSA (stands for Pulaski Space Academy) in some sort of futuristic text and on the bottom of the picture in smaller text have "In memoriam to Conquest" Thanks to whoever can decrypt this into a flag.

To avoid future debacles how do you make a flag? Can it be done with GIMP?

You can create a flag with any image manipulation program (including GIMP), but make sure your flag is of the size 256*160, in .jpg or .png (if you want transparency in your flag), and import it into the correct folder in KSP

You can create a flag with any image manipulation program (including GIMP), but make sure your flag is of the size 256*160, in .jpg or .png (if you want transparency in your flag), and import it into the correct folder in KSP

But how do people change the color of a flag backdrop? The bucket tool doesn't really work.

QvcMTfp.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.