Warthunder - WWII Vehicular Combat Sim

chobit-389

I would love to play it, but my system sais LOL NOPE to the ground and causes a 50 FPS drop.

Might be just that my system is old.

I know that feeling. I love flight sims, but unfortunately this one is multiplayer-only, and I'm on a satellite connection with latency that could give a drunk sloth on a public holiday a run for its money.

That said, if I could, I'd totally download this game just to see if I could snipe a jet fighter out of the sky with a ground attack plane.

I know that feeling. I love flight sims, but unfortunately this one is multiplayer-only, and I'm on a satellite connection with latency that could give a drunk sloth on a public holiday a run for its money.

That said, if I could, I'd totally download this game just to see if I could snipe a jet fighter out of the sky with a ground attack plane.

NOPE! It'll also eventually include entire single player campaigns that you can either play on your own or co-op!

I started playing this a few days ago. My username is the same as on here.

As for my favorite plane, it's hard to say. So far the highest level fighter I've unlocked is the LaGG-3, which I can't say I'm entirely satisfied with, so I've been doing a lot of high-altitude bombing.

ok, I added a lot of people, have some question.

@satcharna: Is your username Sat2 or sat2? there is someone else having the same name as you.

@0jam3290: Can't find you? I tried searching for you but with no luck.

That is all, looking forward to seeing you all in the fight for air superiority.

[EDIT]

@Captain Kalawang: Same as 0jam, I can't find you when i search.

Edited by Manifest

My username is the same: TheSuperintendnt. (I more or less always use that name.)

As far as planes go I've gotten the most kills with the P-39 Airacobra (both versions), and just unlocked the B-25(yet to fly it).

I love the Cat though, just soaks damage! WOW, my friends list got bigger! (I'm going to assume that Chobit = Chobit389.)

Edited by TheSuperintendnt

In your A6M shooting jets.

I've registered and downloaded it now, and its so much fun. I've forgotten how much fun these games can be.

Username: LeonG17

Favourite aircraft: Still need to unlock some more but of my current ones: The Gladiator. Yep, I'm still on biplanes :D

Edited by LeonG17

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.