[WIP][1.1.3] Large Structural/Station Components [Image Heavy]

How are you doing with your bio-dome? It would fit nicely on the central node ^^

GUwvVqk.jpg

(posted this pic on the space station showcase with a link to yur thread)

What are those two long docking-port-node-strut-things you have connected to the center hub? I like them.

Is there a chance we could get larger arcs, perhaps with windows in them?

I could really, really use something with exactly the size and texture of the Foyer, that curves in a 15 degree arc.

UDK, I'm sorry, I knew not what monster I would unleash.

Not sure, it was a little bulky.

;.;yes but so nice looking...

Anyway this one is quite big too, does'nt even fit in the expanded KW Rocketry fairings xD

But it will nevertheless prove usefull.

Pardon me for bothering you about this again, but -- is the large generator supposed to have a mass of 2.5 or 1.5, that's completely intentional? I need to be sure, because it's either give people the craft file as is or redesign the ship to fit. Either is fine, but I need to know which it is. :)

And on a more specific topic, there is one part that would be handy, particularly with the "Lean", and yet is missing: A 4-way hub, based on a 6-way one. With built-in windows or without. It would also allow making a neat triple-engine block for 2.5m engines.

Pardon me for bothering you about this again, but -- is the large generator supposed to have a mass of 2.5 or 1.5, that's completely intentional? I need to be sure, because it's either give people the craft file as is or redesign the ship to fit. Either is fine, but I need to know which it is. :)

And on a more specific topic, there is one part that would be handy, particularly with the "Lean", and yet is missing: A 4-way hub, based on a 6-way one. With built-in windows or without. It would also allow making a neat triple-engine block for 2.5m engines.

Generator is 2.5, as stated before.

Any chance of making the lobby have skylights on both sides? I'm a stickler for symmetry. Alternatively, adding a placeable window (like the peekaboo) that's radially placeable, identical to the one used by the lobby skylights?

Any chance of making the lobby have skylights on both sides? I'm a stickler for symmetry. Alternatively, adding a placeable window (like the peekaboo) that's radially placeable, identical to the one used by the lobby skylights?

I'll work on it... my To-do list is as follows:

- Hydroponics Module (Texturing at the moment, will be released later today)

- Generator Heatsinks

- All other requests.

I have a few suggestions mass-wise:

Aisle: 5 to 4.9. It doesn't have the airlock of the Foyer so it should be a bit lighter.

Lobby: 5 to 6. A spaceproof window is very heavy. Just look at the 2 man Landercan compared to the Cupola.

Peekaboo: 0.5 to 2. A massive window, about twice the size of the Lobby window should weigh more than half a ton.

Buzzkill: 1.25 to 1. One stock 1.25m wide battery weighs 0.05. Four would fit into a 2.5m wide one. The Buzzkill is the size of four of those 2.5 wide ones stacked together. Thus 0.05 x 4 = 0.2 and 0.2 x 4 = 1.

I'll work on it... my To-do list is as follows:

- Hydroponics Module (Texturing at the moment, will be released later today)

- Generator Heatsinks

- All other requests.

OMG yes!! Can't wait! ^_^

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.