Naval Battle League 2016-2018

13 minutes ago, ShadowGoat said:

would you like to team up against the starfish empire? Also is it illegal to burn your enemies to death with a mass accelerator?

You're on. Three way battle, Normal rules, You two have 4 ships each I have 6, 200 ton mass limit for you two, 250 for me. Minmus, I'll set up. Turns go: Me, Shadowgoat, Darkowl. And for the record, its called F-Tech.

As for your question, any weapons which use heat to destroy enemys are banned, but Accelarator cannons are fine.

Edited by MiffedStarfish

3 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

You're on. Three way battle, Normal rules, You two have 4 ships each I have 6, 200 ton mass limit for you two, 250 for me. Minmus, I'll set up. Turns go: Me, Shadowgoat, Darkowl. And for the record, its called F-Tech.

so I'll have my 2 destroyers, my battleship, and 1 fighter. Is the 200t limit for each ship or for the entire fleet?

1 minute ago, MiffedStarfish said:

actually, i think 200 is to much. dial it down to 175? And it is total fleet.

for each of us? Also if if you dial ours down you're gonna have to dial yours down as well. Equality

Edited by DarkOwl57

On 6/11/2013 at 11:46 PM, Spartwo said:

12- Weapons must be fired between 3000 and 15 meters.

Of course I have to continue to stress you can have an unfair match where everyone just lobs interplanetary missiles at each other if you want. Guidelines, not rules.

Edited by Spartwo

1 minute ago, MiffedStarfish said:

wait can we actually 150, so both your fleets combined weigh 50 tons more than mine as opposed to 100? and yeah, 150/175 for each of you.

hold on I thought it was 175/200! I'm getting confused :/

I'll bring in the shadow and the breakthrough, and maybe the carrier as long as it stays out of the battle

i still need to fix the shadows engines tho.

also darkowl lets pull a millennium falcon and set our ships to be debris and hide them among the debris.

Just now, MiffedStarfish said:

you and shadowgoat have fleets can weigh up too 150 tons each, while mine can weigh up too 250 tons each. and you are both fighting me. :)

so we have a maximum of 8 ships, amounting up to 300 tons in our arsenal.You have 6 ships and 250 tons in your arsenal. It seems this is sorta like the Civil War; one side has the most equipment, the other has the home-field advantage.... I'm up for it

I just realised that I cant count on the fingers of one hand how many EX-9 Eoses i can bring. Stealth Gunships FTW. I'll start set up now, darkowl as you only have one ship you might have to borrow some of shadowgoats designs.

Edited by MiffedStarfish

On 6/11/2013 at 5:46 PM, Spartwo said:

12- Weapons must be fired between 3000 and 15 meters.

Max effective range of the I-20's are around 1.0 to 2.0 kilometers... I'll have to test that, as well as the I-10 missiles that'll be on the Battleship and the I-35 missiles on the Fighters... Many testings are going to occur...

2 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I'll start set up now, darkowl as you only have one ship you might have to borrow some of shadowgoats designs.

About that.......

I only built the ship yesterday; I forgot to install the save game. But because my turn's 3rd, I've got time, right?

@DarkOwl57 so as not to risk corrupting me and shadowgoats saves, I would reccomend Copying your ksp, removing all mods on the copy, and battling us on that. It'll will also make crashes a lot rarer. :)

Uh............ I'll ask my friend to TeamViewer me later

shadowgoat i think we are doing it around minmus.

I still vote Eve; less room for error

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.