Naval Battle League 2016-2018

Just now, ShadowGoat said:

K minimum it is. I also have a proposal. Since my ships can probably survive a minus ditch, how bout we bring in some land vehicles, or structures or some crud like that.

That's where BDArmory gets involved for me XD

well you see, my friend on the server had recently blown up my bop lander, and i wanted to retaliate. long story short, i spent about 3 hours talking to him while simoultaniously destroying his 7 launch base with a tank with 16 high caliber I-beams.

@ShadowGoat Yeah, that sounds good. and maybe AFTER I win i have to blow it up? :D

@MiffedStarfishYup it's basically the last objective. Mwahahaha my cluster nuke is complete. It killed the Poseidon. And I didn't even activate the cluster function the time. The time I did it went straight through the armor like butter and obliterated the root part. Good luck.

Edited by ShadowGoat

I feel like I need to make a ship that can spam dozens of huge 3.75 meter tanks at the enemy and then join this... Or maybe a ship with a cannon and a bunch of things which decouple fuel tanks right into the thrust so it shoots lots of things really quickly... Just... SOMETHING THAT MAKES BIG EXPLOSIONS! :cool: 

OHMY

I've just thought of a devious plan. I'll equip my fighters with the Klaw, grapple onto the enemies side, kidnap the crew of the enemy ship, deploy the enemy's missiles, and use them AGAINST the ship. I hope that's legal >:)

1 minute ago, DarkOwl57 said:

OHMY

I've just thought of a devious plan. I'll equip my fighters with the Klaw, grapple onto the enemies side, kidnap the crew of the enemy ship, deploy the enemy's missiles, and use them AGAINST the ship. I hope that's legal >:)

So a boarding ship? 

I also thought of boarding and stealing the crew, but wouldn't that count as controlling the enemy ship, which isn't allowed? 

On 6/11/2013 at 5:46 PM, Spartwo said:

7- Players are not allowed to control enemy craft.

poo

4 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

no its not.

3 minutes ago, max_creative said:

So a boarding ship? 

I also thought of boarding and stealing the crew, but wouldn't that count as controlling the enemy ship, which isn't allowed? 

1 minute ago, MiffedStarfish said:

its not allowed, sorry.

*sigh* I try to be a kermanitarian and allow my enemies to live but instead they must be destroyed in the cold vacuum of space...

Just now, max_creative said:

Use drones! Then you don't feel bad about blowing up a robot! 

Well I use kerbals because I'll never be destroyed. The enemy however..... Even though those kerbals may be on the wrong side, they are still living creatures. My goal is that no kerbal shall suffer a death in space that was caused by one of our ships..

Heres. the picture, The armor is sh**, but thats not the focus. This is the SC Obliteration, otherwise known as the "GTFA" a lightly armored 98t cruiser with 6 "clustertruck" missiles, as well as 4 antifighter i beams. its slow and barely armored, but has enough fire power to "obliterate" (hence the name) 6 large ships. It looks derpy btw.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.