Naval Battle League 2016-2018

1 hour ago, DarkOwl57 said:

As if the thing wasn't dead enough! You shot that thing, what, like 10 times?

You should never underestimate what your opponent can do with a salvageable wreck... That being said throwing over 30 tonnes at a ship is a bit excessive, kudos to @Spartwo for making life hard for me. :D

12 minutes ago, AlexanderTeaH said:

You should never underestimate what your opponent can do with a salvageable wreck... That being said throwing over 30 tonnes at a ship is a bit excessive, kudos to @Spartwo for making life hard for me. :D

I did? Well at least I won't embarrass myself once these go out. Can I use your side of the footage for a project I'm working on?

21 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I dont know exactly, but enough to rendevous with any ship in the battle. Looks good, how heavy is it?

Only 150t, despite being my biggest ship yet. The armor had some slight issues where the front section tried to act like a 4 piston engine, but hopefully struts will fix that.

Well, sanity left the room, then died. Heres the completed SC Death. let me give you the tour. The Death is the largest ship built yet (Aside from the shade, but we shall not talk about him). It's also heavily armed, and amazingly well armored. (raps knuckles on armor, large section of it falls off.) *chuckles* That was intentional. Now you can learn about how to repair ships (Pulls out duct tape).

In all seriousness, the armor is decent, and it has a crud load of weapons. its 250t, (just from weapons) and 925 parts.

I made a new missile. After the top SC engineers cracked open the G3 like the can of munshine they had just gulped down, they decided they didnt like it and made their own missiles. It did this to a posiedon in 1 shot.

I wont post any direct pictures of it for secrecy, but you can be assured it will be a new standard of weaponry, as it's actually a viable size. 

Edited by ShadowGoat

Not only have you censored the missile, you have censored the damage as well! Genius, having your screenshot about as bright as black hole. How heavy is it? And around 7 dead husks of SC ships says like it or not, the G3 is the most effective weapon I have ever used. How heavy is your new missile? The Poseidon is getting on in the years, it is easily outclassed by the Eos now. 

This challenge looks cool! If anyone is interested, I have a 227 ton battleship id like to see how performs... but we dont have the CPU resources to run a battle and film it. If anyone is interested, @ me and I'll post it. Just testing the waters here.  

Just now, Mycroft said:

This challenge looks cool! If anyone is interested, I have a 227 ton battleship id like to see how performs... but we dont have the CPU resources to run a battle and film it. If anyone is interested, @ me and I'll post it. Just testing the waters here.  

Ooooooh, pics?

58 minutes ago, AlexanderTeaH said:

Wait what, I swear I couldn't control it! :o

Just barely but I did a bunch of debris collecting off screen and it moves and fires.

Goddamn these are wobbly ships, nearly broke one apart physics accelerating near it.

Edited by Spartwo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.