Naval Battle League 2016-2018

I'm going to have to refuse, as the breakthrough has fairly weak weaponary, and all ships in the battle have at least moderate to heavy armour. Also, the Apollo is in command of the fleet, and it dosen't appriecate having to house its disembodied AI core in Erianna Kerman's Smartphone. It thirsts for revenge!

Battle summary:

1. [ATH] Mate moved in to engage SS Jazz
  2. Positioned 300m away from enemy vessel looking down onto the top of the vessel
  3. All I-Beams fired, dislodging some wings and parts
  4. Fired 5 of my top secret 6 tonne torpedoes, 1 missed, others caused severe damage to hull and ship, to the point where the ship has lost all control and weaponry
  5. Re-positioned to a 530 KM orbit above the Mun

Save file!

Edited by AlexanderTeaH

2 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I would appreciate that, but you don't need to kill it! :D Maybe just waste half its weaponary or something. @DarkOwl57, we really need that persist.

still working on that.

As for the Apollo, I uh.... I've got some bad news. So I meant to only cripple it. I meant to only kidnap Jeb and take him aboard as my prisoner. I meant to leave your ship partially intact so I have a good reason to copy the design. But...... There's a reason that meant is in italics.... So I fired off one missile, did severe damage. Another missile.... Killed Jeb. (oops. "Yeah no, you're fired Ingrid." After the battle, sir? "No, as in like right now." Wha- "Get out of the ship, commander." Ok- "And leave your helmet with us." Oh...) And the third missile (I had nothing to lose at this point) Just totaled the thing. So yeah, good luck salvaging anything from that ship. OH! I forgot to tell you; I severed a G3. So now looks like I have a legit reason as to how I got the I-10 into production! Thanks flimsy joints!

1 hour ago, AlexanderTeaH said:

Battle summary:

1. [ATH] Mate moved in to engage SS Jazz
  2. Positioned 300m away from enemy vessel looking down onto the top of the vessel
  3. All I-Beams fired, dislodging some wings and parts
  4. Fired 5 of my top secret 6 tonne torpedoes, 1 missed, others caused severe damage to hull and ship, to the point where the ship has lost all control and weaponry
  5. Re-positioned to a 530 KM orbit above the Mun

Save file!

As if the thing wasn't dead enough! You shot that thing, what, like 10 times?

2 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Can you get the perist up within an hour or 2?

I'm not into that whole tech lingo, so I'm waiting for my scottish friend who does know it to WAKE THE FISH UP! *sigh* curse these silly things we call timezones. Why can't the world be a flat plain where it's the same time?

2 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

all F-Tech tech automatically self destructs!

Oh.... Well good thing we got every single angle of the G3 missile on our KPads.. GET THAT THING OUT OF THE MISSILE BAY NOW!!!

3 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

and the Apollo's AI core was uploaded into everyones phones. 

Good, because the largest piece of debris left is a single I-Beam and a couple of docking ports

Edited by DarkOwl57

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.