How is eve so purple?

fenderzilla

I always thought Eve was just a ball of soaked kray-dough lost by the Kerbal Gods.

Eve seems a bit too purple, I've always disliked how the ground was around the same colour as the ocean. I'd like it if it was a charcoal, but that's bound to never happen.

My theory is the Kerbal system is based on food for the most part.

Moho Chocolate. It's close proximity to the sun, Moho could use a hard outer shell to keep it from melting.

Eve Grape. Contains Anthocyanin.

Gilly Swedish meatball.

Kerbin Earth counterpart. No known food counterpart.

Mun Moon counterpart. Swiss cheese maybe but the color's off.

Minmus Mint green frosting or icecream. Leading Kerbal scientists are still hotly divided over this. Even within the pro icecream side it has fractured into arguments (food fights) over whether it's sherbet or sorbet.

Duna Mars equivalent.

Ike Lump of coal and not food at all.

Dres Snowball?

Jool Watermelon most definitely.

Pol Pollen spore.

Bop Italian meatball. Slightly larger than Swedish (See Gilly).

Tylo Swiss cheese again? Maybe Mun is Baby Swiss?

Vall Horned Mellon? Well that could be a bit of a stretch since they are orange in color.

Laythe Unknown. Just water and sandy beaches. Maybe an indirect link to those adult beverages with their fancy glasses and the little umbrellas. Just need to add a few beach chairs and some Tiki huts.

Eeloo Jawbreaker candy.

My theory is the Kerbal system is based on food for the most part.

Moho Chocolate. It's close proximity to the sun, Moho could use a hard outer shell to keep it from melting.

Eve Grape. Contains Anthocyanin.

Gilly Swedish meatball.

Kerbin Earth counterpart. No known food counterpart.

Mun Moon counterpart. Swiss cheese maybe but the color's off.

Minmus Mint green frosting or icecream. Leading Kerbal scientists are still hotly divided over this. Even within the pro icecream side it has fractured into arguments (food fights) over whether it's sherbet or sorbet.

Duna Mars equivalent.

Ike Lump of coal and not food at all.

Dres Snowball?

Jool Watermelon most definitely.

Pol Pollen spore.

Bop Italian meatball. Slightly larger than Swedish (See Gilly).

Tylo Swiss cheese again? Maybe Mun is Baby Swiss?

Vall Horned Mellon? Well that could be a bit of a stretch since they are orange in color.

Laythe Unknown. Just water and sandy beaches. Maybe an indirect link to those adult beverages with their fancy glasses and the little umbrellas. Just need to add a few beach chairs and some Tiki huts.

Eeloo Jawbreaker candy.

HA! That's pretty smart!

what if it's not actually purple but the atmosphere absorbs higher wavelength light.

My shirt isn't white either, it just reflects all wavelengths of light equally.

Oh my god you guys shut up about fruit juice and gay planets - it wasn't even funny to begin with

Eve is made out of gay fruit juice planets. They combined in the solar nebula.

Minmus also makes very little sense.

They should remove it or change it IMO.

Ha, once again, do not assume things you do not know. Minmus could be made of a lot of things. I remember some theories saying that there would be a layer of resin atop what seems to be the lakes, which would protect the surface. That layer would come from past microbial life.

Anyway, if they were salt flats, like most people think, it probably wouldn't sublimate.

Though Kerbin is unrealistic, it'S way too massive. They should remove it. Alone with all the other planets. And that star is not massive enough, it shouldn't even light up, they should remove it too.