Kerbin Mini Shuttle

helldiver

Is anyone still excited about this mod? Seems kinda dead tonight...

*Major Sarcasm on*Nope not at all. The mods only told everyone to shut 3 times and edited the op, and this thread has more posts and views the most other fully completed mods out their by almost 20x, and other modders have started to rescale their parts to fit the shuttle just for the heck of it and I've already delete some mods to make RAM room for this. But No one really cares. *Major Sarcasm off*

Dang man, your killin me! I want soooo much!:sealed::confused::cool::wink:

It is like the best stuff from Orbiter + KSP combined. Getting up without payload is easy, but for the balance - landing is bit harder.

I like the complex controls - it helps experienced players to get the most out of the design. Displays are simply stunning, now I can do a lot more IVA missions with no problems! Great crew capacity makes it ideal emergency escape vechicle for space stations!

Okay, I've ran into a problem already, and I'm not sure what caused it. When I drop the ship on the launchpad, RPM throws an error for JSIActionGroupSwitch (if I recall correctly), and it says I must check my configuration. Could it be that my RPM is outdated?

@ helldiver and nazari:

Congratulations on the first release. You guys are amazing. I can't wait to get off work tonight and try it out. Thank you!

Make sure you installed the plugins included in this download.

We're using the latest version of all those plugins.