[1.0.2] NovaPunch 2.09. - May 6th - 1.0 Compatibility Update

Tiberion

Can you upload a pic, or at least give us a general idea of their configuration?

If you don\'t know how,

[list type=decimal]

[li]In game, press F1 to take a screenshot of the rocket in VAB.[/li]

[li]Exit game.[/li]

[li]Open up 'post reply' in this forum.[/li]

[li]Click 'Attachments and other options'.[/li]

[li]Click 'Choose File'[/li]

[li]Browse to 'screenshots' in your KSP folder in the new window.[/li]

[li]Select your desired screenshot.[/li]

[li]Click 'choose'.[/li]

[li]Write your post, procede as ususal.[/li]

[li]Profit.[/li]

I thought I should let everyone know that I have stopped working on Novapunch for the time being; there are some sweeping changes to the game scale happening in 0.16 which may make a lot of these parts worthless as 'real rocket' building blocks, which is their entire purpose in my eyes. As we get more information about what is happening in the engine, I\'ll know if it would even be possible to scale things up and make them work again, and how much work it would be. I can\'t promise anything at this point, I\'m sorry.

Here\'s one of the ongoing discussions about it: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=15029.0

The same applies to Tiberdyne, sadly. Its going to be even harder to have a properly scaled shuttle system I think.

No worries bro, every mod is in the same water, we\'ll wait till we know what\'s what :D

Try the NP_HeavyLauncher and tell me its not wobbly - its so wobbly MeachJeb can\'t make a gravity turn because its too busy compensating for slow wobble.

As to your rocket, the 3m tank is attached to the wrong node on the decoupler, there\'s one lower down.

This is an example, although I\'m using 1.75m and 2m parts:

3r25P.jpg

It crashes on me too! The game works fine when I launch from the SPH, but when I try to launch from the VAB, the game freezes and crashes.

I have the latest version. It should work, but it doesn\'t... [glow=red,2,300]HELP![/glow]

I think snes is having the same problem I was; hitting the Patcher to update to 0.15.2 solved the issue. Now I\'ve gotta redownload it to replace the 1.75m SRB parts I deleted when I thought it was a part glitch... :P

At least I now know that someone else did the same thing as me :D

• 2 weeks later...

The current website is no different than Mediafire, Same banner ads and everything.

Dropbox is no good, they close down the account because I get too many downloads.

For the 10th time, Zippyshare is completely safe, 1-click download. If you\'re being fooled by the fake download ads (seriously, get adblocker..) then look back a page or so to find the screenshot of the correct button to click.

::)

I\'m having some issues trying to find my NovaPunch pack. I just bought the game last night and installed v15.1.

I downloaded the NovaPunch Beta on the first page.

Installed it just as I do for all the other parts:

Extracted to > KSP > Parts

Problem is that NONE of these awesome parts are there. I used to play this game a looong time ago before it got 'graphics hungry.' I had to quit playing it due to my slower computer. I got a new computer yesterday and this game was the first thing I bought. I remember all of these, or most of them, parts from back then and I loved them. Can anyone help me figure out what\'s wrong?

ETA: Thought I\'d mention that I have extracted several other parts packs the same way and they all appear in-game as they should.

The current website is no different than Mediafire, Same banner ads and everything.

Dropbox is no good, they close down the account because I get too many downloads.

For the 10th time, Zippyshare is completely safe, 1-click download. If you\'re being fooled by the fake download ads (seriously, get adblocker..) then look back a page or so to find the screenshot of the correct button to click.

::)

Oh. Sorry.

I\'m having some issues trying to find my NovaPunch pack. I just bought the game last night and installed v15.1.

I downloaded the NovaPunch Beta on the first page.

Installed it just as I do for all the other parts:

Extracted to > KSP > Parts

Problem is that NONE of these awesome parts are there. I used to play this game a looong time ago before it got 'graphics hungry.' I had to quit playing it due to my slower computer. I got a new computer yesterday and this game was the first thing I bought. I remember all of these, or most of them, parts from back then and I loved them. Can anyone help me figure out what\'s wrong?

ETA: Thought I\'d mention that I have extracted several other parts packs the same way and they all appear in-game as they should.

If you look in the Zip file there is more than just parts; so you can\'t install it like that. There is an Installation_Notes text file in there with instructions.

Basically, go into the 'NovaPunch' folder in the zip file and you\'ll see a 'Parts' folder and a 'Ships' - you can copy those 2 folders over the same folders in the KSP install folder, and it will add the files properly.

Since you installed it incorrectly, you may need to clean up your KSP parts folder, you likely have a 'NovaPunch' and 'Extratankskins' folder as well as a Readme_NP.txt and the Installation_Notes.txt file in 'Parts' (Or if you opened the NovaPunch' folder in the zip before extracting, possibly just a 'Parts' and 'Ships' folder inside the main Parts folder; you\'ll need to remove them in any event.)

You need to add the tower\'s base decoupler 1st; It has 2 top nodes on it, so you set the tower piece you used there to 2x symmetry, and it places the 2 'halves' together to make a whole piece.

It works this way for technical reasons, but it does work :)

If you look in the Zip file there is more than just parts; so you can\'t install it like that. There is an Installation_Notes text file in there with instructions.

Basically, go into the 'NovaPunch' folder in the zip file and you\'ll see a 'Parts' folder and a 'Ships' - you can copy those 2 folders over the same folders in the KSP install folder, and it will add the files properly.

Since you installed it incorrectly, you may need to clean up your KSP parts folder, you likely have a 'NovaPunch' and 'Extratankskins' folder as well as a Readme_NP.txt and the Installation_Notes.txt file in 'Parts' (Or if you opened the NovaPunch' folder in the zip before extracting, possibly just a 'Parts' and 'Ships' folder inside the main Parts folder; you\'ll need to remove them in any event.)

Ah crap, lol. That explains a lot! Guess I have a lot of cleanup for tomorrow! Thank you. :)

Hello

I have problems with the fuel crossfeed function of the SL-55 Aero-Decoupler

I want to use them for liuid fuel boosters attached around a center liuid fuel core stage.

The central stage has somewhat weaker engine runing longer as the outer stages with stronger engines - who should be decoupled 100sec past liftoff.

But the SL-55 sucks fuel from the inner stage into the outer - therefore the weaker center stage runs out of fuel first and the outer stages have full tanks then - therefore the staging i want produce dont works.

Is it possible to change direction or deactivate the fuel crossfeed function ?

regards

Thanks again, Tiberion! Worked like a charm.

Hey

I read about my problem before, but I don´t really know if it is solved, because for most people this mod seems to work..

When I use this Mod (It seems to happen only when I use certain parts) my Game just crashes most of the time once I try to fly my craft.

Am I doing something wrong?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.