[0.22] Universe Replacer v4.0

Tingle

I might add, that there is always the possibility that the texture authors created textures for a older version of Universe Replacer that uses outdated file names. You should go in and compare them to the "Texture List.txt"

Hi,

Have you found the name of the ground textures?

I'm not talking textures of planets from orbit but the ground textures.

I found textures cliffs but I wanted the sand texture of laythe or grass texture on Kerbin

Thank

Hi,

Have you found the name of the ground textures?

I'm not talking textures of planets from orbit but the ground textures.

I found textures cliffs but I wanted the sand texture of laythe or grass texture on Kerbin

Thank

I'm currently working on my Celestial Bodies Revamped texture pack, when I'm done I will continue adding support for other textures to Universe Replacer - but if you find textures, go ahead and add it yourself for now, PM me the names and save me the work later :P.

Hey!

I'm having some troubles, and saw you had some and maybe you can help me out. How did you just updated the textures? I'm just installed Universe Replacer v3.2 with Pack planets and moons 8K - v0.1 and dreamspace v2.2 but none of them works. Hope you can help me. Thanks!

Does this mod only change the view from orbit or the ground (when i'm landed), too?

Depends on what textures you change, Kerbals can be seen from everywhere I suppose - but if you are referring to celestial bodies, currently only the from-space textures are replaceable - but ground textures will follow some time in the future.

EDIT: Nevermind i just had to update the textures, also can we have a black jetpack? :)

Hy! Appereantly my last reply failed so here it is again :) :

Hey!

I'm having some troubles, and saw you had some and maybe you can help me out. How did you just updated the textures? I'm just installed Universe Replacer v3.2 with Pack planets and moons 8K - v0.1 and dreamspace v2.2 but none of them works. Hope you can help me. Thanks!

The second file of the HD revamp (.002) isn't being recognized as a valid archive and will not open.

Hmm, just downloaded the files and it works here. All-tho I don't know how to use the standard windows unzipper, I have 7zip/Winrar and just right-click the 001 file and extract, maybe try redownloading the second file?

Ok, so it works with 0.20 but not with 0.21. What could be the problem? Can somebody help?

The naming of some files are probably wrong/out-dated, compare them to the ones in the Texture Files.txt.

Edited by Tingle

Hmm, just downloaded the files and it works here. All-tho I don't know how to use the standard windows unzipper, I have 7zip/Winrar and just right-click the 001 file and extract, maybe try redownloading the second file?

The naming of some files are probably wrong/out-dated, compare them to the ones in the Texture Files.txt.

I downloaded the universe replacer, copied into the game data folder and replaced the skyboy images with this http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/44135-0-21-x-Universe-Replacer?p=574333&viewfull=1#post574333 but it's not working, however if i move it to the 0.20 GameData folder it works like wonder.

I downloaded the universe replacer, copied into the game data folder and replaced the skyboy images with this http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/44135-0-21-x-Universe-Replacer?p=574333&viewfull=1#post574333 but it's not working, however if i move it to the 0.20 GameData folder it works like wonder.

Sorry, no idea...

Is the skybox_template.jpg correct? Because if I put the image together in the way shown in that image in an image editing software and then save the pieces separately according to the naming scheme there my NegativeY texture should be PositiveY and PositiveY should be a 180 degrees rotated and then named NegativeY. Then it fits nicely.

Also, I noticed that when I used the debug menu to reload all textures it put two textures on top of one another. And when I did it again it didn't change the textures at all.

But questions to people who have made skyboxes: ever done it from an image, if so did you apply some kind of a spherization filter to it to make the seams disappear (so it wouldn't look like a box)?