cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

:/ I notice some peoples games work differently. I don\'t understand it myself. For me my crafts Are all launch pad and ground to orbit tested before release.

If you put the saved ships I included in to the ships folder and lod them on start up you should beable to get them flying nicely.

In the saved ships I have included i have all the strut connectors and stacks placed correctly. If you are trying to assemble it yourself i suggest that you disect the .craft ships. At some point i will make a tutorial video but the parts are still nt working as intented fully. so after that i will see what is up.

as for time warp. you cannot really do it to easily. I will have to find a remedy for it. perhaps a launch pad structure.

:D It works. Trunk RCS tank is preserved and 2nd stage is used. i will be redoing the 2nd stage RCS to make things look nicer now that I have had a revelation.

I will also add a nice new part to make the trunk behave as it should for those that say it is not realistic. Trunk will just be a empty shell you can out stuff into. Fuel tanks or a Cargo Rack which will have a place to put anything you want. i will also make a trunk extender. :D Tomorrow i will work on these things.

fixed the RCS tank. I slapped it onto the bottom of the 2nd stage. put that detail to use. It also has resulted in the trunk decoupler to bhe much shorter and make the whole rocket shorter by a meter or so. It makes it a little cuter. :) now RCS will work out well as the 2nd stage maneuvers will use their own fuel.

I will be making the trunk Optionals tomorrow.

screenshot10.png

fixed the RCS tank. I slapped it onto the bottom of the 2nd stage. put that detail to use. It also has resulted in the trunk decoupler to bhe much shorter and make the whole rocket shorter by a meter or so. It makes it a little cuter. :) now RCS will work out well as the 2nd stage maneuvers will use their own fuel.

I will be making the trunk Optionals tomorrow.

screenshot10.png

Nice.

Even if is not 'realistic' i would love a 'version' of the 'trunk' with liquid and rcs fuel so during orbital manouvering (and even landing on the moon) you can use the 'trunk' tanks and only when detaching the trunk or depleting it\'s fuel the 'capsule' one is used, actually if we look at following the 'real' model the 4 'fins' on the bottom of the 2nd stage around the engine are perfectly right...

Yesterday i made a few moon landing attempt with the stock failcan 9 + dragun and just 3 'legs' attached on the trunk, it worked as intended but the RCS fuel was used (as reported) in wrong sequence and left me stuck in orbit :)

PS: with the stock model i see that RCS fuel is used in the correct order, first the 'trunk' one and then the capsule one, while the 'liquid fuel' is used in the wrong order, first the capsule one and then the trunk one, is this what you guys have noticed?

screenshot1qu.th.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.