cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

I don\'t know if you have or not, but you should have a conversation with Nova. He might be able to help you work out the kinks.

no you are missing the point. the problem cannot be fixed by model or anything. it can only be fixed by harvester changing code. NovaS is not a damn god or anything that can help in anyway. His shuttle just has high Command pod control. the wings do very little. I am trying to do the opposite.

You don\'t need to use node attachments anyway, control surfaces with all 3 degrees of rotation if surface attached to another wing, I have configured and tested them myself.

you just don\'t understand :/ they have to attach to an exact location or they look awful. I may try and do something about it one day but for now. it is canned.

This is saddening.

I get it - I\'ve got a bit of the same problem - the design I envisioned is just not possible yet. One can wait for the KSP to develop or alter the design. I guess CBBP just doesn\'t compromise :) And that\'s a good thing :)

Guest GroundHOG-2010

going to be helping someone make Mir stuff. here is Sega Saturns sketch up stuff so far.

Mir%203.png

If its the entire Mir, I can\'t wait to use it, as someone needs something to make multiple rundevous with.

Program2.png

Decided to change the name, because Kosmos is easier to say, and it sounds awesome if we call the space station pack the 'Cardboard Kosmos' Pack. Very Kerbal-ish if you ask me. I\'ll be continuing to model parts all weekend, and I\'ve decided on a final list of all the parts that will be in the pack:

--------

Salyut 4: Core, Docking Module, Solar Panel

Almaz: Core, Docking Module, Solar Panel

Mir: Core, Node, Kvant 1, Kvant 2, Kristall, Spektr, Docking Module, Priroda, Solar Panel, Radiator Panel, Small Radiator Panel, Sofora Girder

TKS: Functional Cargo Block (Fuel Tank), Engine, SAS, Nose RCS, Tail RCS, Capsule (!!!)

--------

I think that will give a well-rounded pack that allows for some pretty amazing space stations to be built. After this, I\'m not sure what to do next. I may someday recreate the Kliper Spaceplane, but I\'ll look into that later. In any case, Kosmos is off to a great start.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.