cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

did up the nozzle textures. includes:

Regenerative Ablative Coated Cooling Lines

Combustion Plate

Nozzle Extension

Exhaust Gas Thermal Barrier Extrusion Vents :)

uonozzle.png

it\'s..... it\'s beatiful :o

a question, i want to do this engine in Autodesk Inventor but i can\'t find any blueprints with dimension... and i am a very bad designer for a part without that dimension :)

where i can find a complete blueprint?

thanks ;D

Sorry. Couldn\'t help you there. I just get a bunch of pictures and use mt Aspergers Analyitical Gift/Curse to break it into required details :/

For example that is a fusion of Merlin Chamber, F-1a Oxidizer/Fuel Tubing paths, and a J-2 Exhaust and turbine setup.

SoI just sat and looked at pictures and adjusted the model until i felt it looked similar enough but with my own ideas for it.

oh well there ya go, nothing wrong with it being that size.

People probably base it being 1m on the fact that the Falcon is the same diameter as the Dragon capsule, and capsule standard size is 1m, and in reality, the Falcon is on the low end of rocketry, size-wise (production rocketry that is)

well While i am thinking of what to do I cranked out some basic veyr basic things that will eventually be carved up based on Segas stuff. (used it as a negative to mold them :D changed some things i felt looked a bit off by importing images of the things.

Salyut 1 & 4 and Alamaz.

I am starting to lean towards the idea of cutting them into various peoces and letting the user arrange them as they wish. however i am not sure yet. i have to decide. But in thsi way the user could make mir or Salyut. or somethign completely different but all lok the same.

SalyutAlmazandjunk.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.