favorite aircraft

IonC1

Which aircraft should I build?  

1,566 members have voted

1. 1. Which aircraft should I build?

The A10 isn\'t an aircraft..... Nor has it ever been! It shouldn\'t be included I this. It\'s a flying gun! :-) And a lovely one at that. Gutted they never went crazy when the USAF had an upgrade.. A nice set of rockets for STOL would have fitted well. A10 gets my vote although I think the U-2 spy plane & sea harrier has got to get a mention and the lightning. Especially as the lightning was the only plane that could be put into a steep incline and hit the same servise ceiling as the blackbird thanks to those monster engines. Although it couldnt maintain the altitude. Up untill a while ago there was a british company based in south Africa offering rides in the lightning, taking you over 80k feet so theoretically making the passanger an astronaut. Same with the U-2 seeing as Young and Grippen borrowed the U-2 pilots suits for the first Columbia flight.

Are you making a model for something?

Voted Su-47, sexy beast.

And if the Su-50 wins, I must request that it be made in this concept form:Shameless attempt at having something Su-47 shaped be made anyway so I win even if I lose.

I\'m going to make a pack for KSP. Which will include parts for the aircraft or the 'Flying Gun.' I\'m working on X-15, F-22 and the Flying Gun (in Max). I already have blueprints and textures for airplanes in the poll. I\'m sorry but an aircraft with any kind of 'nonjet' engines, are not an option. Mostly because I don\'t if KSP supports 3ds max reactor or any kind of animations. So keep on posting new planes and if you can find some blueprints, it will be really helpful.

A-10 blueprint:

fairchild-republic-a-10-.png

Happy lunching!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.