New video preview of KSP 0.22

chrischambers

i understand that the game will brake, but it would be nice to get something up and running and then being able to carry this on for a bit,

saying that I am looking forward to the new sections of the game, which I hope will breath new life into the game, and will allow us to expand and grow our crafts

Copy your game folder to another location to avoid accidental (Steamish) updates and keep everything as it is for as long as you want. :)

If certain parts/mods are the only trouble during an update, copy your save file, remove in this copy the "offending" parts from your launched crafts where possible, remove crafts entirely that are not modular enough to do this and edit them out of your designs for relaunching them in the updated version - move so edited copy to the game folder of the new version - cross fingers. ;)

;^; I can't wait for 0.22 ;A; Of course, that's been true for every single update. Each update is even better than the last. ;A;"!! As for the game breaking your saves, I'd suggest backing them up. Once I complete a ship I always make a backup of it (once I make a perfect ship anyways). As well, I often make backups of my save in general (so if I'm setting up a base or something I don't lose that).

Edited by Zukaro Travon

• 4 weeks later...
Wait. Wait. Is 0.22 out now?

O_o

Whatever you're asking, there's no such thing as release date, as they hate disappointing some gamers and fans. What the HECK!!! MY estimate will be prob. September to the end of October, but if the actual release date doesn't relate to my estimate, it means my estimation sucks. Edited by Iansoreta
grammar

Because the video is useful for people who aren't sure what KSP 0.22 is about, I'll leave it open for now. I only edited the title slightly so it doesn't mislead readers into thinking the version was released.

As a reminder, no release dates have been posted.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.