Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

In my latest save, he was testing a rover design. He decided to try climbing the steepest edge of the launch pad and flipped over. The game decided Jeb was no longer existent. After switching between four vessels, he finally made it out from under the wreckage, but was uncontrollable. He is now MIA somewhere.

On my first save, he is in an elliptical orbit around Kerbin, slowly aerobreaking on each pass of the periapsis.

The UshraKerbal Space agency 23.5 Jeb sighting update.

After spending most of 23 on the mun and piloting most of my station deployments, jebediah took the lead in the ARM missions of 23.5. Parking a couple of class c's in the kerbin system, one at the mun and one at Kerbin. He is currently enroute to link up with the drone piloted ARM craft Hand of Glory at the class E asteroid 'Judgement' in the deorbiter craft Atlas.

Alacrity

I just recently updated to 0.23.5 and decided to restart my career game... I'm one of those odd birds that likes the early game where you have a limited selection of parts to achieve your objectives.

Anyways, my Jeb is currently in a "scientific" lander docked to a refueling station in orbit around the Mun, his job is to make drops to the surface to gather up science wherever available. It sounds lonely but not to worry, he has Bob and Manfred in the station's science module to keep him company :)

my jeb is stranded somewhere on kerbin after my flying science fortress lost it's right wing in mid-flight during a sharp turn right while in physical time warp.recovery will eventually come ,and get him back a well the 4 crew members.

In a MK1 pod, 50 meters from the launchpad. he's on a timeout because he was being too wreckless. he's been there since the beggining of the save. I might let him out soon but knowing Jeb i'll probably end up regretting it.

Floating around the sun with Bill and Bob. I intended them to go explore the Jool system, but there's a solar panel blocking the hatch, so Bill and Bob can't get into the science lab. I'll bring them home when I have other missions off my plate.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.