[1.1.2][1-1-2] May 13-2016 EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

rbray89

Wait, sorry, that's not the problem. Seems like my VE is not reading your cloudLayers.cfg, because city ligths are perfect, but . :confused:

It's the secoud time that I re-install. Any idea?

Wait, sorry, that's not the problem. Seems like my VE is not reading your cloudLayers.cfg, because city ligths are perfect, but . :confused:

It's the secoud time that I re-install. Any idea?

There were lots of changes in the cloudLayers.cfg style. Is this a clean install of just the mod? Or are you including texture packs?

There were lots of changes in the cloudLayers.cfg style. Is this a clean install of just the mod? Or are you including texture packs?

Clean install (with your .cfg), but with my textures, names are correct. :confused:

Hey when added this mod to my RSS, realism overhaul install I cant load past one of your files, any ideas on what it could be? Anyway we could troubleshoot? It didn't make an error log file or whatever... I'm Using pretty much all the mods on the Realism overhaul page.

Hey when added this mod to my RSS, realism overhaul install I cant load past one of your files, any ideas on what it could be? Anyway we could troubleshoot? It didn't make an error log file or whatever... I'm Using pretty much all the mods on the Realism overhaul page.

Are you also running with ATM (Active Texture Management)? If you are, then expect the kerbin1.png texture to take a LONG time to load (several minutes).

Yes that is exactly where it's hanging, Ill give it more time and see what happens, thanks. :)

Edit: Yeah I tried it one more time and it actually loaded really quickly lol, Very very very nice mod, The clouds OMG wow!

Edited by darshiki

proot did u get my message the newest version has changed. it doesnt use radius its uses altitude now thats why old packs not working. look in the .cfg and u see the change. i didnt notice it til i was compareing the .cfg and noticed no radius anymore on it.

i use a conbination of yours and astromers clouds and besides the first layer i have no idea what ot set the altitude of the others at lol.

I get crashes about once every half hour with this mod, despite having 8GB RAM and 3GB VRAM.

KSP is 32bits, so it can only address 4Gb. Try my texture management mod if you are running into the "memory wall".

Yes, I know that. I tried ATM and it made no difference.

You can try the low-res version if it is a memory issue. What does your crash log say? What is your running memory usage in your resource monitor? Running with the newest version or an older version?

he has switched from radius to altitude. shouldnt it be just put the altitude in there?

CLOUD_LAYER

{

body = Laythe

altitude = 6000

wouldnt u just put the samed but put ti a little abover and below it?

well later today ima play with the old .cfg and see what i can do with it.

here what i found so far. if any entry has the shader fronts part of it it wont work thats one thing.

max height for clouds for any planet is 22000.

and seems to be a bug u cant save your adjustments ingame it resets everything blank also even thou jool has a defualt setting ingame it has no cloud setup

Edited by sidfu

Getting an odd bug where the game decided to stop rendering anything at all because of failing to load a planet - oddly, Eeloo; and removing this mod fixed it. Will try to reproduce with logging to be more helpful.

he has switched from radius to altitude. shouldnt it be just put the altitude in there?

CLOUD_LAYER

{

body = Laythe

altitude = 6000

wouldnt u just put the samed but put ti a little abover and below it?

well later today ima play with the old .cfg and see what i can do with it.

here what i found so far. if any entry has the shader fronts part of it it wont work thats one thing.

max height for clouds for any planet is 22000.

and seems to be a bug u cant save your adjustments ingame it resets everything blank also even thou jool has a defualt setting ingame it has no cloud setup

Yes, the in-game editor is currently broken I think. I'll have to get to that this weekend.