Now-defunct-thread-that-should-not-appear-in-google-search.

Cilph

Sounds like you are using target vessel use dish to dish at that range you can't use target body the cone angle would be to bad tell you got way out or the delay is getting you what is your delay at first you will think something is wrong but it's just what ever the delay is tell the command get's there so we tend to think something is wrong.

But i have time delay on false so there should be no delay, right?

and yes i have them dish to dish.

Any other way i can bring it in connection? before it get to duna? I playit as realistic as possible but the time delay i think is not that realistic because normally nasa pre programs the probes for maneuverings only rovers are hand piloted from earth or probes that are designed for looking for an specific thing.

When you have 2 ModuleManager files it get's buggy and it should fix new craft made but if you had a craft in space already it will still show them like it was because of the persistent.sfs file as all the save data at the time it was saved.

Tried to switch back to ModuleManager 1.5 and it worked! Thank you again for helping me figuring that out!

Cheers!

Even after installing the community hotfix, i still get the

"mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)

in module mono.dll at 0023:10118bea." Error in 0.23. Anyway to prevent this? Regular crashes are sure damn annoying.

I know that this has been posted before, but i have not found it again.... so sorry.

How do i get the antenna's to deploy without the .dll being active. I am sure I saw that somebody had a work-around for this....

thanks to any and all for info.

cheers.

Even after installing the community hotfix, i still get the

"mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)

in module mono.dll at 0023:10118bea." Error in 0.23. Anyway to prevent this? Regular crashes are sure damn annoying.

Think that your hitting the memory limit of the game are you using Active Texture Management if not give it a try see if it helps. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/59005-0-23-5-Release-3-1-Active-Texture-Management-Save-RAM-without-reduction-packs

I know that this has been posted before, but i have not found it again.... so sorry.

How do i get the antenna's to deploy without the .dll being active. I am sure I saw that somebody had a work-around for this....

thanks to any and all for info.

cheers.

Think you need to zip up or move the cfg files out of RT2 folder.

Hey, just curious, how do you guys feel about disabling map view for manned missions (or all missions) when your probe loses contact with KSC? Given that in-game the mechanic for seeing map view is enabled by the tracking station this seems like a realistic thing to do along with loss of contact during reentry.

Hey, just curious, how do you guys feel about disabling map view for manned missions (or all missions) when your probe loses contact with KSC? Given that in-game the mechanic for seeing map view is enabled by the tracking station this seems like a realistic thing to do along with loss of contact during reentry.

So we shouldn't be able to switch to another relay and try to re-establish contact?

I'm strongly against it. Way too many side effects, like not being able to create and edit maneuver nodes. And that's before you get into the issue of compatibility with any other mods that use the map view as their main interface.

Oh man, i cant wait to the 0.24 release:D, just wish'd that i could use it en 0.23.5

Whoever told you that you can't was just being mean to you. There is no reason at all not to use it in .23.5. The only incompatibility is only in the tracking station. Not supported don't mean not compatible.

I've got a problem with the flight computer but it's my first time using it so i need some help. I set a delay right before the T - (insert half mark here) of the T- to node. I then set the throttle to 100%, set the required delta V to make the burn and click "burn". I reach the T - half mark. Engine starts up, does the burn, but it doesn't shut off. Do i need a separate command to shut it off? I thought the inserting of the delta V just made it burn that amount and not more lol

I'm strongly against it. Way too many side effects, like not being able to create and edit maneuver nodes. And that's before you get into the issue of compatibility with any other mods that use the map view as their main interface.
So we shouldn't be able to switch to another relay and try to re-establish contact?

Wow, I guess I didn't think that one trough, what about reentry though. Or am I just as boneheaded as I think I am?

I've got a problem with the flight computer but it's my first time using it so i need some help. I set a delay right before the T - (insert half mark here) of the T- to node. I then set the throttle to 100%, set the required delta V to make the burn and click "burn". I reach the T - half mark. Engine starts up, does the burn, but it doesn't shut off. Do i need a separate command to shut it off? I thought the inserting of the delta V just made it burn that amount and not more lol

Did you remember to type "m/s"? If you don't give any units, it assumes the number is burn time in seconds.

Made that mistake myself once, totally doomed the mission. :(

Yup. I tried 10m/s. I also tried 10 m/s. Seems the only thing that does turn the engine off is if i type it in in seconds. That's not as accurate as the actual delta V input though.

Edited by GentlemanJack

How do i make the engine shut off after the input delta v has been burned? Do i have to make a command to stop it?

You can right-click on the burn in the queue (opened by ">>", if you haven't done so). But yes, it's subject to signal delay, so odds are the damage is already done.

Without figuring out what's causing the bug, I can't really tell you how to avoid it. Suggest posting an issue on GitHub (link in the first post), together with your save file, output_log.txt, screenshot, etc.