Macey Dean is still gone... four months of waiting

Munchboii

This is worrying now. Where on Kerbin is he? I've heard some rumours and hope most of them are not true. This one was interesting however: ''Macey was invited by the ISFA(International Space Fairing Association) Secret Operation's to design and build defense spacecraft to protect our solar system. For 2 months hes been aboard the MSP(Mercury Spacecraft Production) team. God bless him.''

I doubt that this is true but It still makes me wonder.

Hmm.... :(

I'm sure he will be back eventually, probably has some real life stuff he needs to deal with instead of YouTube. Also, this is not the place to discuss his personal matters, so probably best for people not to talk about it before people start speculating.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
If he doesn't want to be involved with this kind of thing anymore then that's his choice. I don't think that people should go on badgering him.

If you don't want to be involved, just say it, instead of leaving people to wait for years and get disappointed.

If you don't want to be involved, just say it, instead of leaving people to wait for years and get disappointed.
I know its not the nicest thing to do but Macey dean doesn't have to do anything. It's not like he owes anything to you.

I know its not the nicest thing to do but Macey dean doesn't have to do anything. It's not like he owes anything to you.

So you think it's right to just disappear from the Internet without any traces or hints just after teasing a new video season? This would only make sense if something really severe happened and he has not recovered yet.

Doing this makes a lot of people very angry, but I am not one of them.

I'd say its pretty safe to say Macey didn't just up and leave. He probably died in a car accident, or had something horribly traumatic happen to him that has prevented him from being physically or emotionally capable or returning. It is unfortunate but far more likely then the alternative that he just decided to radically change his life for no apparant reason, with no explanation.