We know WHEN you started playing... but how many hours have you logged since then?

horndgmium

For how many hours playing Kerbal does steam have you logged?  

1. 1. For how many hours playing Kerbal does steam have you logged?

• 0-10
    • 10-50
    • 50-100
    • 100-200
    • 200-350
    • 350-600
    • 600-1000
    • 1000-2000
    • 2000-4000
    • 4000+

I've been playing for over a year but just broke 350 hours. It should be noted though that its the game I have played most during that time, with the exception of table top DnD and Pathfinder, and legos with my son. So much time building with legos. I even tried to rebuild my old space shuttle model from 15+ years ago, but my son is a wrecking ball and smashes anything more than three hours old.

...Non-steam transferer and proud. But i would estimate about in the 350-600 range, I slowed down playing around 0.20 and played minecraft more, but then I really picked it back up and i've sometimes played for 11-12 hours straight before.

This. Even if I had it on Steam I have it in Offline Mode so often, my "time played" on games is always way low.

Me too, no steam version here and I usually play in offline mode with my other games.

But I guess I could calculate how many hours... more than 4000 would be my guess.

This. Even if I had it on Steam I have it in Offline Mode so often, my "time played" on games is always way low.

And even if you are online that steam counter seems very inaccurate. I have seen it suddenly jump up or down tens of hours for no reason with other games.

316 hrs on Steam version.

I'd like to see screenshots from people, who claimed 4k+ hrs.

Alot of people have been playing it long before it came to steam, so that is entirely possible. I dont have steam and I bet i have spent 1000+ hours playing it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.