[1.2.x] Kerbal Crew Manifest v0.6.4.0 (Dec 30th 2016)

sarbian

Err, it seems I messed up somewhere in the packaging or code. Here is a config file to add in GameData\CrewManifest\Plugins\PluginData\CrewManifest it should fix it until I get the time to look at what is really wrong.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1zcqxsm0etv78j/config.xml?dl=0

Sorry about that

• 1 month later...

Fantastic mod---it's exactly what I was looking to find to get rid of the orange-suited veterans that tend to be immortal :)

However, I'm having a strange bug that I suspect is due to a mod interaction of some kind (I apologize for that): Whenever I edit a kerbal, the profession shown at the bottom of the edit window rarely lines up with the kerbal's actual profession. For example, I tweak a kerbin's name (or keep generating new ones) until I get "Profession: Pilot" at the bottom, hit Apply, and then go back to the Astronaut Complex to check... and find he's actually an Engineer or a Scientist. This holds true even if I transfer him immediately into the ship waiting on the Launch Pad (i.e. I get a "no pilot" error when I try to activate SAS). If I transfer him out and then Edit him again, it still shows "Profession: Pilot" at the bottom of the edit screen.

In case this is due to a mod interaction, I'll supply my mod list below. I'm not sure of the best way to do it, so in addition to an edited copy&paste from a .ckan export, I also happened to have a screenshot of my CKAN list from when I was comparing two installations. Hopefully one is helpful---and if you know of a better way to export a readable mod list, please let me know :) Also let me know if there is any more information I can provide (like a debug log or the like):

Thanks for your great work on this mod!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The feature that changes the icon between grey and green, seems to be mostly confused and unable to follow if the window is open or not.

Otherwise it seems fine and is needed as the in game crew transfair randomly stop working, making it really hard to deal with those crew items without hatches.

4 hours ago, Deimos Rast said:

well, you could try Ship Manifest, which does the exact same thing and more. This hasn't had a post since November.

And ? Lack of post does not means it does not work. It does what it needs to do. Ship Manifest is a fine mod but it does way more than crew and not everyone need all those additional features.

7 hours ago, sarbian said:

And ? Lack of post does not means it does not work. It does what it needs to do. Ship Manifest is a fine mod but it does way more than crew and not everyone need all those additional features.

I apologize; I assumed it was no longer supported - I should have known better considering it is one of your mods; my mistake.

• 1 month later...

Sarbian, I realize you are very, VERY busy updating MechJeb for 1.1.  (I'm using the dev version  #572).  I prefer Crew Manifest to Ship Manifest.

So, I hope updating Crew Manifest is somewhere on your radar.  No rush, just asking.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 06/05/2016 at 9:47 PM, Gawdin said:

Anyone know if CM is working with 1.1.2?

Nope so I`ve downloaded it and in a few minutes I will know. The OP says it`s good for 1.1 so I imagine 1.1.x should be fine.

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.