.23 Could it all be true?!?

HafCoJoe

It's got to happen at some point. A ringed planet would be the icing on the planetary cake (plus several large and small moons). I disagree with those who say that there's nothing or very little to do on most of the planets. There's no doubt that there could be more to do, sure, but just being there is part of what makes KSP so fun! :)

New planets being announced is very unlikely, since around the time of 0.20 the devs said that new celestial bodies wouldn't be announced as a Kerbal Knowledge Base would be implemented (with all the orbital data, etc.) and you had to discover celestial bodies with telescopes (can't find a source, but a quick search of Kerbal Knowledge Base and planet gets enough references to it). This Kerbal Knowledge Base has been implemented partially, except for the planet discovery part. Once that is expanded upon, I expect you'll be getting new celestial bodies to find and explore.

If we don't get a new planet in .23, will we get it for .25?

Yeah, Im curious as to what will be in the next few updates. I can imagine lots of bug fixes, optimisations, a few new parts... I wonder If we will get anything awesome or REALLY important. A 64-bit version would be nice... All my RAM is going to waste...

OMG MY STEAM IS DOWNLOADING AN UPDATE FOR...oh wait never mind its one of my other games thats getting updated :(

My brain keeps giving me doses of adreneline every time my steam starts updating a game. I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!

Why all the speculation? They told you exactly what was coming in 0.23 in a post that is stickied to the right-side of every page: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/content/234-0-23-Update-News

Why had no-one linked that yet?

More fun to make up stuff?? honestly I would like to be surprised by them maybe holding back info until Kerbalkon, but I fear the rage of some people make this not likely to happen.

Edited by Liowen

OMG MY STEAM IS DOWNLOADING AN UPDATE FOR...oh wait never mind its one of my other games thats getting updated :(

My brain keeps giving me doses of adreneline every time my steam starts updating a game. I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!

Do you want me to hit you? :/

Why all the speculation? They told you exactly what was coming in 0.23 in a post that is stickied to the right-side of every page: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/content/234-0-23-Update-News

Why had no-one linked that yet?

The devs almost always add surprises to new updates. Lately, it seems to have been in the form of parts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.