[1.0] XT Landertron - Smart Retrorockets for Landers and Spaceplanes v0.08 Oct 10

XanderTek

I just noticed from this thread the following that might affect the LandertronBox for certain new engines.

KSP Module change/improvement

• ModuleEngine has a new thrustTransformMultipliers array. Before each thrustTransforms of the engine had a thrust of the total engine trust divided by thrustTransforms.count. Now each thrustTransforms has a thrust of total engine * thrustTransformMultipliers.

I mean, it will only be a factor when the thrustTransformMultipliers are not all equal, which probably won't bite us for a while but it should get fixed at some point. Unfortunately I broke my IDE by updating it (figures...) so I can't look into doing that yet myself. It should be an easy fix to just change a line or two in LandertronBox.engineThrust.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Jeb was pleased to learn that the 1.2 update is proceeding smoothly -- in fact, it worked on the very first test flight!  (His landing would have been much faster if it hadn't worked the first time.)  I'll wait until the full 1.2 release to be sure, but if all stays going well, I'll have a shiny new release thread, KSP-AVC .version file, and everything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/11/2013 at 2:27 AM, XanderTek said:

Please see this post for a 1.0 patch until I have a chance to release a new version

The above is a link in the op that links back to itself.

I see this is a continuation by another person and there is already a new thread started to continue with. Maybe this thread should be locked to prevent confusion when it gets bumped by a new post.

Edited by Vorg

• 8 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.