Incoming Pewdiepie!...?

Tex

Would you like it if the Pewds played KSP?  

1. 1. Would you like it if the Pewds played KSP?

• Heck yeah, bro.
    • Nope, not at all.
    • No opinion/somewhere in between.

I wouldn't worry about his fans. The ones who like CoD and other short attention-span games will probably get bored of the difficulty of it through a kind of natural selection, and the ones who like difficult games or space will stay. I agree with Comrade Jenkins, I'm sure there are many people in PDP's fanbase who are intelligent and reasonable, It's just that the dim ones are the most outspoken in the comments section.

H-h-h-how's it going, bros? My name is Tooooorg9776 (the opening doesn't work with me :sealed:)

Pewdiepie has stated that people have been telling him to play our glorious game. I know that some of you, no doubt, are behind it as well, but for those of you who don't know that he has been asked to... Do you think it would be a good thing if he tried it out? Furthermore, what do you think would be the benefits of having the most subscribed person on YouTube play the game, if you think there are any?

I'd probably quit playing KSP to be honest.

Pewdiepie's been a possible incoming forever!

If he brings more players all the better, if those players cause problems us Mods will handle it, but a wider player base is always good!

Pewdiepie's been a possible incoming forever!

If he brings more players all the better, if those players cause problems us Mods will handle it, but a wider player base is always good!

Nope. ((Mod edit))

Edited by sjwt

I would somewhat want him to play it. Then his 19 mil subscribers will find out about Kerbal space program and many of them might be intelligent people. Don't be scared that a mass of 12-year olds will rain on us-they will get bored with KSP easily because most of them won't be gifted with a proper brain. Also we have a wonderful team of moderators and anyone can report a post.

Don't worry im 11 year old i HATE PewDiePie and i have proper brain for this game because i manually get to Eeloo and i have my Brainless friend that hate every game with word science.

Don't worry im 11 year old i HATE PewDiePie and i have proper brain for this game because i manually get to Eeloo and i have my Brainless friend that hate every game with word science.

And i know almost everything about KSP and have lots of ambitious ideas like a satellite very close to Kerbol to watch interesting black spots or something like voyager.

I think, if pewdiepie start playing KSP it would be like putting a rock for a rocket pilot.

Yes PDP is a ROCK.

Or a BrickHead.

Pewds are cultists that want BOOM BOOM MORE BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Little Rockheads that want just to crash kill and spoil our forums.

Edited by Djolox
Forgot to write more about PDP.

If a influx of new members came, which were PDP fans, we would probably be screwed. But, the moderators would probably have a field day and SQUAD will be rolling with glee due to all of the money that they have.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.