Make A Planet!

Sesni

planet is thawed ,and a view of a somewhat questionable sky filled with multiple moons.Also new separate continents form 4 major continents shaped as a head, half eaten cookie, a train after a crash ,and splatter of spoiled tomato on a wall.

P.S. think these ones seem silly.

Simple organisms that survived are surviving the snowball world have began to produce glycols and other anti-freeze protiens and are now forming colonies within the ice.

You should start a poll for the planet name :/

(I suggest Dal Nalten for the name)

Will do when I figure it out.

EDIT : PM me name request. I will take the first five and put them in a poll.

As the parent star continues to expand, and temperatures increase, some of the ice at the equators begins to melt. This forms a warm-water current around the entire planet. The sea-derps find this channel and begin to ride it.

another asteroid hits the planet causing the second mass extinction event ,and throw the planet into it's second ice age.Most mammal species survive ,and certain plant life survive the impact.Not to mention a small number of the derpy life forms survive ,and now face a cold period of time on the planet.

P.S. The first extinction event being the gamma ray burst causing much of surface lifeforms being wiped out ,and I believe we should call the derpy life forms derpo mamilian or something.

Due to the increased temperatures, the ice begins to melt. This causes many rivers and lakes to form, which the derpy things migrate to (for water). After much melting, a great flood happens, separating the Pangea continent into two different continents, and kills nearly a fourth of the derpy things.

The land- and air-derps begin to worship the local celestial bodies, naming them:

Main Star: Folum

The Home Planet: (Insert here when poll is done)

The Binary: Dorelum

The Rings (From innermost to outermost): Inrun, and Farun

The Eve Planet everyone forgot about: ColorumAnd Forahaust:

This ice giant is known as Forahaulst, about 2 billion km away from the parent star.

Meanwhile, the sea-derps start to evolve similar mechanisms to the philosophical shells, allowing both species to share their words of wisdom. The air-derps develop a complex signalling system using their own skin, various pigments, and smells. All three sub-species of the Derp Spheres grow intelligent along with names for themselves: Werps (air-derps), Rerps (land-derps), and Flerps (water-derps).

(It should be noted that the sea-derps, land-derps, and air-derps all came from the derpy sphere, and thus can communicate with each other despite being different species. It's something like the dog-human communication in real life.)

The current planetary system. Feel free to edit it.

SshioF2.png

Excuse the handwriting.

The land- and air-derps begin to worship the local celestial bodies, naming them:

Main Star: Folum

The Home Planet: (Insert here when poll is done)

The Binary: Dorelum

The Rings (From innermost to outermost): Inrun, and Farun

The Eve Planet everyone forgot about: ColorumAnd Forahaust:

I'm sorry, but I am waiting for PM's with names for the main planet. Until then, all planets are nameless.

EDIT : I did not notice that you didn't name the home planet. Still, I might do more polls for them, on the fourms if they will let me have multiple polls on the fourm, one after the other, or maybe just figure out strawpoll.

Edited by Sesni

I made this system in Universe sandbox.

-The main white star is 0.8 solar masses.

-The planet is in the middle of the habitable zone leaving global temperatures varying from -1 to 5.

-Forahaulst gained enough mass to become a very dim & small orange star.

-A hot white Neptune(21g)(Farq,Derpish god of fire)orbits close to the main star.

-Rings around the main planet are possible but not around the moon.

Edited by Spartwo

If you made it you name it.

The main planets moons rings are stripped away flinging them in all directions some hitting the surface leaving potmarks across it.The philosophical shells notice this and wonder who caused it,religion has begun.

EDIT:Oh no what have I done!?

Edited by Spartwo

I'm sorry, but I am waiting for PM's with names for the main planet. Until then, all planets are nameless.

EDIT : I did not notice that you didn't name the home planet. Still, I might do more polls for them, on the fourms if they will let me have multiple polls on the fourm, one after the other, or maybe just figure out strawpoll.

Sure, I'm fine with it.

Just add my names to the name polls.

If you made it you name it.

The main planets moons rings are stripped away flinging them in all directions some hitting the surface leaving potmarks across it.The philosophical shells notice this and wonder who caused it,religion has begun.

EDIT:Oh no what have I done!?

The derpy round live forms begin questioning the existence of gods. They recreate the old rocket engines, but they are too derpy to use them the right way.

A large Duna sized moon is captured

In result extreme tides causing a mass extinction of land animals and a large number of derpys are wiped out

And causing sea life to flourish

Edited by Dooz

I make religion and there is two posts till a war happens.The Duna sized moon is pushed into an extremely high orbit due to the larger moon which preceded it,Calming tides.The land derps are picked up by the air derps during the regular flooding saving the species.

Edited by Spartwo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.