Ask a stupid question, Get a stupid answer back.

ThatKerbal

Stormpilot would be proud of it.

Why do people post "The thing isn't working" without any info on what they did up till that point and having failed to read all the other posts in the thread where there is probably already an answer?

Joe Books has been sold in rivers? The days of my mouse is subtracted to pi! Love is in the hydrosphere! My name is Jose and his name is Matthew, and we will get to your house with knives to cut your DuckDuckPause. Including that best friend who you thought was your pig who you sent rituals to the holy Kraken, and when basketball stocks drop, you drop booty and go to Netflix and watch Sam & Dog and check their Wikipodium page with retired cats. Jebus then went to the Jeb Center to praise the Holy Cthulhu with his notebook full of names of his relations to his brothers and Wikipedia pages.

Is my answer very stupid?

The reason of keyboards malfunctioning is due to DuckDuckContinue and with the propaganda of MBO, the stocks of JJJ should increase by 4 cubed. 29% of same-gender people said that "we are alive and breathing" due to the mercury in the air. The blender was introduced by your crush into fourteen squares of sugar that they show inside massive holes inside your bathroom. Then, we can explain the booster plague happening in Jeb's Church as Jebus is now dancing on the floor laughing his gas off until he breathes methane. Chlorine from Jool was confirmed and is now the place for swimming burns. The transfer of heat at the time of Reddit-Discord contribution was up on the roof, you and I. And he wished to never lose you, but she said "WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER" and then his friend sang that one song to get another girl and prevent being stuck from the rain. The stocks of Astra plummeted as they have aborted their slider launch once more. Then, we sing the songs of songs. With followers and notifications about Google being a gas, we have sung PigPigGo and have the caret increase the F1 key for trollage. After, they have bought melodysheep's NFTs and was called stupid and is now being thrown paper rings, inspired from Paper Rings by the one and only Taylor Slow.

Was that really stupid?