using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;

class BaceModule : Part
{
//Nothing here for now...
}

It\'s mostly for organization purposes, though eventually I\'d like to add the ability to transfer crew to it.

I\'m not following here.

About the inflatable module... I was hoping for something smaller when not inflated, like the size of 2/3 decouplers instead of five...

I\'m going to make a smaller one that starts at 0.6ish meters with a 0.5m cap on it.

Thanks, it\'s gonna be easier to fly !

Also, i tried using them as airbags, and it *worked*. Craft was

^ Parachute

/ \ Pod

---- Tricoupler

[][][]

[][][] 3x Inflatables

[][][]

The inflatables exploded upon contact at 24 m/s, but all other parts survived. Could you do a airbag-style inflatable, like this

/--\ Pod

([][][]) Inflatable

------- Inflatable folded

With a huge crash resistance, breaking force and torque so we can do Kuriosity ?

Thanks, it\'s gonna be easier to fly !

Also, i tried using them as airbags, and it *worked*. Craft was

^ Parachute

/ \ Pod

---- Tricoupler

[][][]

[][][] 3x Inflatables

[][][]

The inflatables exploded upon contact at 24 m/s, but all other parts survived. Could you do a airbag-style inflatable, like this

/--\ Pod

([][][]) Inflatable

------- Inflatable folded

With a huge crash resistance, breaking force and torque so we can do Kuriosity ?

Though it doesn\'t work like you want, somewhere around here is a 'Funbags' module that looks like the inflatable you suggest. It actually functions as a weak parachute, intended to augment/stabilize landing thrusters. I\'ll put up a link once I find its thread. It\'s part of Technical Ben\'s Retro Command Pod landing Rockets.

Umm... Yeah...

You see, that \'s where the main problem lies I think. I believe that the solar array collapses under it\'s own weight.

Edit: Could It be possible to put something else Into orbit and then overwriting the ships .craft file?

I now know it\'s possible to do this kind of thing;

yfDj8.jpg

you just need to take into account that the weight of the panels can affect the whole spacecraft, and act accordingly.

I\'m sure this has been explained before but i can\'t find it Sorry,,,,Where do i put the Source file or where do i put the CS files,,,Thanks in advance,

The source files are not necessary. They\'re just there for you to look at, so you\'re sure the add-on doesn\'t contain malicious code.

In general, the source files are not relevant for the average user.

Yeah, i\'ve got the 'bags of fun'. They\'re prety useful.

But what is exactly soft body physics ? I suppose it allows things like tissue that fold ? The Unity Code Doc is really useful, there\'s all the hinge things here.