[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Regarding the unmanned control unit not responding to WSAD input - it\'s because it\'s technically not a command pod, so I need to code it in manually.

Ah, ok, thanks! That info will save me a lot of time experimenting. Until then, everything gets an RCS. Should be doable with the weight savings from not including SAS. Actually, they\'re small, skip the engine and fuel, too.

And thanks for the fun toys and all the work. It\'s appreciated.

Hey, I am getting some bizarre errors when using BACE... nullref exceptions out the wazoo and a mysterious 6km space kraken that strikes with increasing severity every 6km on the dot! This causes my camera to position itself below the rocket, farther and farther with each 6km increment. It also causes massive G-force spikes and makes handling impossible; my craft handles like it is on the end of a very long stick!!!

The odd thing is that it increases in severity exactly every 6km up... odd!

The craft only uses MechJeb, some multi-joint solar panels (stable), c7 fuel tanks, and BACE modules...

Attached are some photos of the glitch... I can post a video if you would like!

Transparency is not possible? I was thinking about making a transparent helium airship (okay, Kerbal, hydrogen airship ;D)...

Transparency is possible, just assign a Transparent shader to an object. See Cart plugin with Truck/UAZ models for an example.

Re entry effects?

It\'d be really nice the see. Nova already put up some vids of a reentry part. Maybe he finally finished it?

It\'d be really nice the see. Nova already put up some vids of a reentry part. Maybe he finally finished it?

Sadly, no. As nice as the trail effect looks in still pictures, it twitches around as the floating-origin system moves your ship... The only way I could fix it is if I can make TrailRenderer exist in the local frame.

You should split this thread into 2, and take out your new parts that require a plugin (or landing legs), and but them in a separate thread, just to follow the rules. Loving your stuff, by the way!

I really like the new BACE, mostly because of the 6-way qube part, and because

there is actually a BACE Industries in Denver, no idea what it makes though, but I am sure that

they don\'t make space station parts! ;P