[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

But can you fit yours in a payload fairing? ;P

Nope. Due to the irregularity of the craft I have to edit it into a münar orbit, and then land it with the system I made.

Hey, Novasilisko! I found a bug ;)

zO7jJ.png

I believe that it is the Inflatable module that is causing this. I might be wrong though, so further testing is required.

Hey, Novasilisko! I found a bug ;)

zO7jJ.png

I believe that it is the Inflatable module that is causing this. I might be wrong though, so further testing is required.

Huh, I\'ve never seen that in my life. I have nothing in my code referencing mass, though. Try a vanilla + BACE install and see if it happens again.

Huh, I\'ve never seen that in my life. I have nothing in my code referencing mass, though. Try a vanilla + BACE install and see if it happens again.

Welp. Imma do that.

Did you, by any chance, have one of the Kerbal Engineer parts on your rocket? (the thing that shows your stage info in the VAB)

Yep, Imma remove that from my lunar orbital station when I\'m done mapping for now.

It wasn\'t your module. :-[