The ARM megathread

KvickFlygarn87

Is anyone else having all of their "*s" replaced with asteris*s? Or is there a problem with my mobile browser?

EDIT: this is the first scratchpad upload that has a file size as near as I can tell. I don't *now if that actually changes anything or if more display options of the history trac*ers have been enabled.

Or Fs, or *s, it's weird.

Edit: Appears to be forum wide.

It's happening!! This is how they announce it!!

Is anyone else having all of their "*s" replaced with asteris*s? Or is there a problem with my mobile browser?

EDIT: this is the first scratchpad upload that has a file size as near as I can tell. I don't *now if that actually changes anything or if more display options of the history trac*ers have been enabled.

NOPE. Its 1st April..

No patch today.

Well. It was tongue-in-cheek. So. You know. But, that being said, I'm still 100% sure that this is how they would announce the release: by replacing all of the Ks with *s.

does anybody know what the big bug that is causing the delay is, I asked during lolbster's stream and he didn't know :|

Eh? a big bug?

I'm suspicious now.

The scratchpad upload happened almost immediately after I posted that Steam had gone 20 hours without an update. That was also about the same time all of the "K"s changed.

suspicious-fry.jpg

EDIT: And Lincoln's secretary's name was Kennedy. And jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to liquidize steel. And you never see Batman in the same room as Iron Man.

Edited by FlexGunship

does anybody know what the big bug that is causing the delay is, I asked during lolbster's stream and he didn't know :|

Unfortunately no. Hopefully it won't hold them back too much!

Putting "K"s in the name of your ship caused kraken attacks. As you can see, we've been working on the problem this morning.