Better Atmospheres Development Thread

well I'm a bit reluctant because I don't know what you want testing, or why nobody else is volunteering.

I'll give a tentative ok, as long as it doesn't involve nipple clamps or electrodes near my genitals.

Are you 'wanting' to test?

It'd be nice to, but I don't think I'd have the time. Take this guy instead:

well I'm a bit reluctant because I don't know what you want testing, or why nobody else is volunteering.

I'll give a tentative ok, as long as it doesn't involve nipple clamps or electrodes near my genitals.

Just testing performance, if there's any graphical anomalies. That stuff.

Just testing performance, if there's any graphical anomalies. That stuff.

sure, any restrictions on other mods?

is it a new version you need testing, because I've been playing with V3 Beta for a few days and haven't come across anomalies.

sure, any restrictions on other mods?

is it a new version you need testing, because I've been playing with V3 Beta for a few days and haven't come across anomalies.

I'd rather a fresh game, but you can use whatever mods you want. I don't really care :)

Yes, V4. That's the new version. Let me know when you're ready to test it.

I'll start now if you have a download link available.

I doubt I have any mods that would cause issues, possibly distant object enhancement or deadly reentry, but If I come across any issues it's simple to create a stock + texture replacer + EVE folder and test again

I'll start now if you have a download link available.

I doubt I have any mods that would cause issues, possibly distant object enhancement or deadly reentry, but If I come across any issues it's simple to create a stock + texture replacer + EVE folder and test again

DOE is actually going to be a recommendation. I'll PM you V4.

hello again fine sir! fantastic mod with easy to use GUI. i found a way around the having to do the alt+N ever time you start the game..... you can delete the lines of code that you dont want and WALA its perma.

how can i change the radius of the fluffy clouds? it seems a bit small for my liking :)

The new city texture looks great! I just wish we had a city mesh to go along with it....

Maybe a city that remained at a fixed altitude, spanning the planet, like another surface of the planet, and then the texture over that.... Like for a planet embedded in kerbin...

New release looking spiffy! I'[m still experimenting with different volumetric tex's, these worked quite nicely, although a little bit too transparent. A few tweaks probably need to the texture scale and some obvious atmosphere cut off at high alt but really look great on virtually every front sonic! :D

New release looking spiffy! I'[m still experimenting with different volumetric tex's, these worked quite nicely, although a little bit too transparent. A few tweaks probably need to the texture scale and some obvious atmosphere cut off at high alt but really look great on virtually every front sonic! :D

That looks awesome man!