Better Atmospheres Development Thread

**** happens :/ Well we can wait two more days if we have too but it will be hard :wink:

Well, I've started to recover this faster than i would have thought. I might make the RD to the 22cd.

erona has been doing a fantastic job on the CL, and something else we've been working on.

XKvjKAh.png

notice anything different?

Well, I've started to recover this faster than i would have thought. I might make the RD to the 22cd.

erona has been doing a fantastic job on the CL, and something else we've been working on.

Now that's certainly impressive. Great work.

Gotta give all that praise to erona. Without him I have no clue where I would be.

Well, they've got some +rep coming their way then. Great work Erona, if you're readng this.

http://i.imgur.com/XKvjKAh.png

I don't see anything different... What is different?

EDIT: I SEE IT! Wow... How did I miss that? That looks AMAZING!

That looks really spiffy. It will look a lot better once I get that terrain shader implemented though. No more ugly clipping.

Enough talk, back to work !

hand-holding-whip-hi.png

I can pay you in chocolate if you want !

Gotta give all that praise to erona. Without him I have no clue where I would be.

Can't tell you enough how excited I am to see this pack coming together and how happy I am to be a part of it now :) Thesonicgalaxy and rbray89 you two are awesome people and I know first hand now how much work goes into this stuff :) Just let me know if there's anything else I can help you out with in the art department!

Well, they've got some +rep coming their way then. Great work Erona, if you're readng this.
Can't tell you enough how excited I am to see this pack coming together and how happy I am to be a part of it now :) Thesonicgalaxy and rbray89 you two are awesome people and I know first hand now how much work goes into this stuff :) Just let me know if there's anything else I can help you out with in the art department!

Well, enjoy some more +rep :)

Alright guys, V4 is nearly done! With this, I would like to know if anyone would like to apply for testing? I would like more than my own biased opinion, and to know how the performance is on lesser PC's. Only one though.

Nice mod! :)How do i make darker colors transparent to cloud layers (in what application)?
Sonic do you know how to gradual remove the black from that cirrus reflectance photo in photoshop? Using select colour leaves sharp edges and leaves the larger cloud areas solid :/

I use Paint.net and use the grim reaper color remover, and remove all the black from the image.

Edited by Thesonicgalaxy

Alright guys, V4 is nearly done! With this, I would like to know if anyone would like to apply for testing? I would like more than my own biased opinion, and to know how the performance is on lesser PC's. Only one though.

I use Paint.net and use the grim reaper color remover, and remove all the black from the image.

Is it already to late to apply for testing as you said only one? Though I have a pretty strong PC and you said you want to test it on in less powerful machines...

Is it already to late to apply for testing as you said only one? Though I have a pretty strong PC and you said you want to test it on in less powerful machines...

Since you're the only applicant so far, you're on my list. Wanna wait to see if there's anybody else with possibly a less powerful PC.

Once rbray is ready with that shader think an ocean reflection like this would be possible?

http://www.fromquarkstoquasars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Andr%C3%A9-Kuipers-View-of-Earth.jpg

Maybe?

I'll test V4 if you're still in need- I have a very low-end machine (running half-res and lowest everything else and getting 5-10FPS), so if that would be useful to you I'd be happy.

[EDIT] Spelling

Edited by Hammer Tech