(RSS/RO) Constellation Essentials v1.3.1: Trusses, Engines, Adapters (Apr21)

BahamutoD

Downloaded the copernicus-stuff more or less to "test" it... Already loving it:

ibzIkfZupLwI6X.png

Will undock a full tank on the station, grab an empty one and go fill it up... And the maneuvering thrusters are aligned with CoM, which wouldn't be possible without the copernicus strut :3

Thanks... Aaaand I'm already eager to see what I can do with the lander, once it's done. One way or the other, the trusses will be a core-element of my first interplanetary missions.

• 3 weeks later...

how are you doing on the lander is it allmost finished???

and are you going to make one with the space for a return vehicle?

and can you put the lander on the forum because i really want him even without the fairrings( you can maybe use producal fairing mod ??)

Edited by jebandhisfriends

• 2 weeks later...
Oops, CC-BY-SA.

Thank You!

The RS-68 included with this is very good. Id like include it in a future release. I noticed that the part specifies Aeojet Kerbodyne as the original author, is that correct?

Regards

Its just a kerbalized "Aerojet Rocketdyne". Any similarity with another modder is coincidental. I'm the author of all the parts in this pack.

Ahh. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you again!

• 3 weeks later...
I assume this is not working in 0.24, is that right?

It's primarily just a parts pack, it should work just fine, barring any dependencies on plugins that need updating. It's not distributed with any plugins of its own... just a truss, some docking adapter rings, some mounting structures for engines....

• 2 weeks later...

BahamutoD, love everything you have been working on of late. Just popping in here to let you know there are a few of us who love the Copernicus components. Don't suppose we could get a GitHub release of the lander?

Thanks!

Edited by StEligius

Sorry for the slow-down. I've been working on my other mods and updating stuff to 0.24. I guess I could upload the current Mars lander frame later even though I'm not too happy with it yet.

No problem Bahamuto, I was trying to be as least demanding sounding as possible since you are on a roll as far as making lovely mods. I have been in love with Copernicus MTV and the other Constellation components since I first saw the NASA mock-up video (that and your Mk1-2 Propulsion System <3).

• 3 weeks later...
I love the constellation parts, hope you continue this awesome pack! Also, I would be pretty excited to play with the lander frame.

I second this as well, most of my larger ships are now based around these parts cant wait to see the lander :)

Bummer Starwaster's Copernicus MTV components thread is locked for redevelopment and his component links have been pulled. Constellation/Copernicus sure has had a rough life. Well hope something super spiffy comes of it, still hoping for a "Race to Mars" Terra Nova quintuple drop tank setup.

• 2 weeks later...