[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

Sorry to post this again, but I didn't make an account before so I couldn't edit the imgur album. But! I've made one now so I can add images in the future. Anyway, here is an (updated) imgur album (Note: not all planets are shown and Kerbin IS NOT.):

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I'm taking a break from KSP due to an almost epidemic amount of bugs in both stock and modded KSP that I can't get past. Will see if they are fixed when .90 rolls around. Enjoy!

Do you like that idea, people?

Is my idea about "planetary auroras" not realistic or maybe is placed too low?

I admit scientific corrections with all my love, I'm trying to make this as credible as possible.

I think that you are here to REwrite the graphic of this game... don't limit your imagination ;)

you cant really see it, the cloud im guessing arent mipmaping, this doesnt happen in windows

happens with the navball too, its low res, except for the part thats closesest to you

Not sure what you mean but everything in the video looks fine to me?

I can see the problem, but I don't know why you suffer that. (I use Win8 and ElementaryOS and I can't reproduce that on my linux...)

Have you tried other modified configs for KSP?

What is your video card and driver version?

umm, configs, like graphic settings right, ya ive turned the texture quality up and down, for parts and for terrain, and also antialiasing seems to not be working, even tho i have it a 8x

radeon 7770

760k black edition

idk what drivers ubuntu has, but in windows im running 14.1

and ubuntu 14.04 LTS

If you don't have another mod for your configuration files. If you have actualized drivers, the texture quality at max, antialiasing at 8x, but you still having that problem... maybe the adjustments for your linux video settings (for your radeon) are overriding your KSP settings?

Edit: Are you using ATM? Try to use the "Trilinear" filter instead "Bilinear" if you're using Active Texture management mod.

Edited by Proot

yea, i checked the atm config, its set to bilinear, btw i dont have catalyst installed

edit- ok so i installed catalyst drivers, lol, and now that doesnt happen, antialiasing is still off tho

Edited by drswagboss
update

Rather than deleting the NRM files, just make sure it's called EVAtexture_NRM or whatever. The _NRM is the important bit - that tells KSP that it's a normal map and should be treated as such. Deleting it fixes it as you're deleting the file that's causing the problem. Renaming the file fixes it because.. you rename it.

It seems that deleting the NRM texture files solves the problem....but why?

You have wrong ATM configuration. Maybe you forgot to install ATM configuration files from KSPRC or you changed the suits and didn't sync ATM configuration. The problem is that ATM only recognises "_NRM" as normal map automatically, but not "NRM", so currently you have to add all "EVAtextureNRM", "kerbalHelmentNRM" etc. to normal map lists in ATM config files, one by one. rbray is aware of this and should fix it in the next version.

I'm having an odd problem where my cloud layers aren't moving independent from Kerbin's ground when I am viewing from orbit or map view. The clouds move fine when I'm on the ground, but no dice otherwise. Using latest EVE and KSPRC.

e: Ah, not a bug. Read a few pages back and Proot is still working out speeds for cloud movement. I might have a go at altering it myself...

Edited by falken

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.