[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

Is EVE even still in development? It has not been updated in quite a while. It is working just fine in .90 for me though.

EVE has 2 different threads, 1 a development one (which Proot is talking about that adds a TON of nice stuff) and the 1 that has been released for some time.

Excellent work on this mod. I don't suppose you can separate the mods, so that we can download only certain parts of the mod if we want to? Like the glass texture for the Kerbals or the music?

All the stuff inside the install package is separated out by required mod. You should be able to figure it out from there.

Also, there isn't any music in the newest release...Proot has still not (and likely won't until he's done with his .90 version) released any of the "Extras" that he was talking about like Music, extra Chatterer stuff, etc..

He did release some of that with the initial Renaissance Compilation, if you can find an old download link.

O.O. Make some geysers on Eeloo, please...

It's done. :cool: (was another little surprise)

Plus, I'm requesting to Rbray for the possibility of a way to create rays.

Edited by Proot

I'm wondering if such weather phenomena could be tied to a mod like Kerbal Weather Systems. KWS is looking pretty cool.

None of this new particle effects, among much more things, can be done in the old Eve system. Imho, the author of KWS should have supported to Rbray in the development of EVE, instead of doing a fork.

Yay. This will be the best mod ever man.

Could you possibly make some clouds for Kopernicus planets?

I'm afraid that I'm busy enough with this... Any new (environmental) proyect would be probably to RSS, but for the moment pingopete is doing a great, great work there, so don't expect any related.

And well.. We are very close to 2015 over here... We made it, we reach the future! Happy New Year to everyone!

vIvD0wV.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.