The KSP Forum plays Spore

Holo

You and me both. Great game, but it promised to be so much better. Luckily Thrive is making steady progress, so some day we may be able to play the Spore we wanted.

Yeah. I have been watching Thrive for some time now. I just wish I knew how far along the game is coming. I cant tell by looking at the site.

What's Spore?

Spore allows the player to develop a species from a microscopic organism to its evolution into a complex animal, its emergence as a social, intelligent being, to its mastery of the planet and then finally to its ascension into space, where it interacts with alien species across the galaxy. Throughout the game, the player's perspective and species change dramatically and a game that should be avoided like the plague.

Yes it is I think...

Don't get it unless you really like cartoony games... Dreadful.

Dreadful? I wouldn't say that. It's very fun, just that it wasn't what was expected. You should avoid gems such as "Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing" and "Pac-Man (Atari 2600)".

MFkncV4.png

Fruit = eaten

azLF4aM.png

Also, eating fruit taught this Groszvenatz charm. Remarkable.

E0jqrNL.png

The Groszvenatz is now fatter.

UmPdDHx.png

Here's the evolution timeline.

wc5EDwO.png

These guys are OP in the being weak department. That counts, right?

iHg2Pgv.png

And here, we see that the Groszvenatz is now more intelligent. A victory for the KSP forums!

wwnHsRh.png

This allows us to take an ally for our own.

2XShvPX.png

Which I decide shall be the Disterbil Template.

3vQFL0V.png

Also, the sucker now has arms.

Edited by Holo

I followed Spore from before it was released. Problem is EA dumbed it down and made it into a cartoon for the younger audience.

Edit: What the game should have looked like...

(poor quality) Edited by Fr8monkey

I followed Spore from before it was released. Problem is EA dumbed it down and made it into a cartoon for the younger audience.

Edit: What the game should have looked like...

(poor quality)

I have no idea how anyone thought it could be a good plan to spend three years making a game worse. Then again, EA.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.