TY iDan122 for OPSEC

Thanks for your effort in this. Im assembling mine around the Mun for science and exploration there. Going to add a science section and some reusable landers. Got 2 parts assembled in orbit and the rest on the way. Really appreciate all you builders do for the community. Thanks so much. :)

BTW, this station is in the Stock Craft Repository for anyone thats interested.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/76858-Stock-Repository-Version-0-23-x?p=1108338&viewfull=1#post1108338

was it because of his vocal anti-curse rhetoric?

or can we not discuss why?

edit: all his previous posts look clean, but the list of people who last looked at his page includes 5 mods, rowsdower and kasper, so i assume he said something and they covered it up. musta been bad.

Edited by r4pt0r

Guys, IDan got banned from the forum..

He asked me to inform everyone that's why he hasn't been on the

Forums for a while. He will be back!

MJ

Well, doesn't say "banned" under his name for sure, but as r4ptor said, the modder-to-citizen ratio on the "Recent Visitors" list is impressive.

Did he go on a cursing rampage or something?

Well, doesn't say "banned" under his name for sure, but as r4ptor said, the modder-to-citizen ratio on the "Recent Visitors" list is impressive.

Did he go on a cursing rampage or something?

He contacted me on youtube. Definitely banned sadly.

I wont discuss the details here but it does seem a bit harsh from what I have heard.

MJ

Please remember that another person's account information is private and confidential, and not a subject for discussion on the forum. If the person in question wants to tell you about it, that's fine, but please don't ask about it here, nor repeat what he/she has said here.

Back to the subject of KSP ships...

Back to the subject of KSP ships...

Well, his stuff is (was?) pretty awesome for sure, but I'm still... shocked. He's quite a nice guy and one of my forum buddies after all. Is it a permanent ban, or only a temporal one?

No more questions after this one. Promise!

I want to mention just in case anyone else finds this minor problem. You want to add some solar panels on the UMB module and maybe on one or 2 of the others. I think I might have read somewhere that it needed that. So, just in case you didnt see that. I had to send a rescue mission to my UMB because it was running out of juice. :) I just used another OPSEC Airlock, added some more solar panels and sent it out.

Also, on the airlock module, there is a docking port under the nose. Just manually release the nose after your on orbit. Just click near the bottom of the nose and it will popup. You can then later release the propulsion unit after you dock.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.