[1.1.2] Kerbin-Side (v1.1.0) & Supplements

AlphaAsh

Lots of good stuff here. It seems really strange to me that there isn't a road of any kind connecting Old KSC's VAB and Launch Pad, though. And surely there should be a helipad on top of the KashKorp building in Ben Bay. You don't expect the CEO to drive all the way up to the building and then take the lift all the way to the top floor, do you? :wink:

Lots of good stuff here. It seems really strange to me that there isn't a road of any kind connecting Old KSC's VAB and Launch Pad, though. And surely there should be a helipad on top of the KashKorp building in Ben Bay. You don't expect the CEO to drive all the way up to the building and then take the lift all the way to the top floor, do you? :wink:

Old KSC will be getting a draw-bridge and/or more up-to-date VAB. I'm ho-humming over whether to add a freight lift and a helipad to the KashCorp Tower.

Any chance of a runway that comes out of the side of a mountain? Like the one in Captain America?

Already on da list. So yes, I hope to do something like this.

Arctic Extras has been updated to version 1.1. I finally finished the bio-dome that I had wanted to include originally. It's located at the North Pole base and has a helipad on top from which you can launch. Yes, you can see into the bio-dome but no, you can't go in it.

Find the update in the OP.

Edited by AlphaAsh

Hey AlphaAsh, should I submit another description, because it's already been 2 days already, and you havn't sent back the new version of the one that I sent you yet?... I know I sound impatient, but I won't have time to write tommorow, so I feel as if I should ask anyways. Thanks in advance.

Possible mesh glitch on the ramp up to the Arekebo telescope from the clinic...

Before the first turn, there's an invisible... something that seems to stretch across the entire causeway that breaks every RoveMax Model S2 that crosses it.

EDIT: Gotta love STOL aircraft...

YpdlO2o.png

No, I didn't back up. I actually hit the roof past the lip. Thrust reversers are awesome like that. :P

Edited by MaverickSawyer

Possible mesh glitch on the ramp up to the Arekebo telescope from the clinic...

Before the first turn, there's an invisible... something that seems to stretch across the entire causeway that breaks every RoveMax Model S2 that crosses it.

Thanks for the report. Will check it out.

How many logos are actually working in Kerbal Konstructs now, because I can't seem to get any of them to work?

Did you use the KK editor in version 0.2 at all? There was a bug in that that can result in all configs having some fields reset to defaults. Grab the latest KK, delete and reinstall KerbinSide and see if the logos and descriptions in the launch selector are back.

Edited by AlphaAsh

Did you use the KK editor in version 0.2 at all? There was a bug in that that can result in all configs having some fields reset to defaults. Grab the latest KK, delete and reinstall KerbinSide and see if the logos and descriptions in the launch selector are back.

I only recently downloaded KK and pushed out kerbtown. Recently as in a day or so ago. I'll try removing kerbinside and reinstalling.

I use the individual downloads and not the big package. Were some of the cfg's generated in KK when it had issues?

Edited by BigD145

I only recently downloaded KK and pushed out kerbtown. Recently as in a day or so ago. I'll try removing kerbinside and reinstalling.

I use the individual downloads and not the big package...

Ahhh. Yes, that's the issue there. I've not updated many of the individual packs with what went out with 0.36's All in 1. It's a rare case where the All in 1 is more up-to-date.

Just had a thought, it'd be cool if you could add the headquarters for some of the agencies. Like the junkyard for Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spaceship Parts Co. or Kerbin World-Firsts Record-Keeping Society's HQ or C7's. If anything, Jeb's junkyard would be a cool to see, even if it were the only one added.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, I'm sure its been suggested somewhere before.