The Official Kerbin Cup Tournament Thread - Final Entries Posted

Rowsdower

Of course, best of luck to both.... But specifically for the forums...kick those redditer asses! I want to see an IPP so massive it would have made even Thomas Paine take a step back in awe. And the last Von Braun mission architecture to Mars? If you pull that off as it was intended (two ships flying in formation for backup, reuse of the departure stage, Mars propulsive capture into high orbit to save fuel etc...), you will be my personal heroes. It's one of my favourite mission proposals of all time!

And I'll throw in a suggestion: if you manage to need some of the backups and redundancies, the whole thing will be truly epic.

Rune. Ares XIII?

Edited by Rune

"... And do it all in a week. Good luck!"

I mean, come on, this sounds like something someone would post as a joke!

It is possible to do something like this in a week. A week of no work, no human interaction and little sleep.

Totally worth it!

Go modders. *Waves pompom.* (Or rather, doesn't...)

But I made one more Team Jedi poster,which cheers them on. Hopefully, there will be a forum victory!

E74OPDR.png

Edited by Tw1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.