The Official Kerbin Cup Tournament Thread - Final Entries Posted

Rowsdower

I really wants to join someone... I have some MechJeb PID tuning skills, if that matter

I could build an interplanetary rocket and RSS launcher

I'm kinda experienced in FAR aerodynamics

My timezone is GMT+7, but I could stay all night

I really wants to join someone... I have some MechJeb PID tuning skills, if that matter

I could build an interplanetary rocket and RSS launcher

I'm kinda experienced in FAR aerodynamics

My timezone is GMT+7, but I could stay all night

You can join me! PM me with your Skype!

Edited by KvickFlygarn87

Well this is it, it happened. As half of us hoped and the other half feared, SQUAD has gone and started releasing DLC before finishing the game.

I kinda sorta wanna play, but I don't really think I'm well-known for anything around here, so I'll just spectate and cheer. Still downloaded the mod though. Perhaps those footballs can be used as airbags...

It's not DLC, just a goofy little mod made by Maxmaps, Rowsdower, and DanRosas. Anyway, the Balls make great airbags!

I'd like to volunteer for a team.

I have experience in pretty much every area of building in KSP. Big and small rockets, planes and SSTOs, a few rovers. I've competed in a bunch of challenges including Jool 5 (twice) and I also have experience with a good amount of mods. Only thing I can't do well is VTOLs. I'm an alright pilot, not a gravity assist wizard but I can generally get places pretty efficiently. I'm sort of addicted to quicksaving but except for aerobraking I don't really need it.

For those wondering about the real-world (I actually doubt that there will be any challenges outside KSP but who knows, we might have to do some maths) I'm a mechanical engineering student and I'm reasonably proficient at math and computer programming.

No, not yet.

According to the PMs I have about it, there's only one. Remember to PM me your stuff, folks.

I think there's little time from today to sunday to get the teams and to let the community decide which ones are going to the championship!

I think there's little time from today to sunday to get the teams and to let the community decide which ones are going to the championship!

In that event, The mods and I will choose from the pool of volunteers and already established teams.

Ehh, I think there's too much secrecy involved.. some sort of pointer as to what the challenges will be would be great. (Fan art, soccer ball launcher, space soccer field, soccer mod?)

I do agree with this, some people may be signing up and once the challenges are given they're like "wut?"

I do agree with this, some people may be signing up and once the challenges are given they're like "wut?"

Which is why I suggested that teams be balanced, so if such a thing occurs, teams would be less likely to be stuck in a lurch. The tasks being mysterious is part of the overall challenge of the competition.

Rune, Script, and Spartwo, please join the IRC teamhypetrain.

Yay I'm something! All hail to Gregorx for hyping us into joining. I'll head to IRC straight away!

Yeah I'm with you on that one mate.

Now we get to prove whether we can fly the stuff we build ;)

Rune. I also expect our building tricks to come in handy to equip our teamates.

Well apparently this has brought out the worst in people and the team I was on decided to kick me off for no apparent reason other than "we want to win", so if there is a slot open up I'd really love to take part.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.