32.866436,-114.385993 in google maps

kevinlacht

The shape and size looks to me like a hot air balloon. Bright spot from the burner in the middle, where there is a hole in the envelope so you could see straight to the flames.

Something along the lines of this, but with a white band instead of blue at the top of the pattern where it\'s just visible from above.

312046475_d7e78faf2f_z.jpg

The shape and size looks to me like a hot air balloon. Bright spot from the burner in the middle, where there is a hole in the envelope so you could see straight to the flames.

Something along the lines of this, but with a white band instead of blue at the top of the pattern where it\'s just visible from above.

I would say so as well.

that\'s no baloon.... (read in the voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi saying 'That\'s no Moon')

well, it ain\'t alien either - odd, indeed - but it seems (and other pictures confirm) this is a set of lights placed onto the taxiway itself... the purpose of which, who knows?

could be a holding spot or something.... maybe a helicopter-related signaling device... it\'s no vehicle i tell you that, look:

lagunaaaf3.jpg

and damn, you wouldn\'t believe the amount of paranoid UFO-sighting nonsense that comes up when googling for this particular 'feature'.... you humans are weird :P

Yes that can be right.

Guest Flixxbeatz

and damn, you wouldn\'t believe the amount of paranoid UFO-sighting nonsense that comes up when googling for this particular 'feature'.... you humans are weird :P

tumblr_lzf9r27VYk1qlnoxyo1_400.png

Because someone has to say it. :D

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.