[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Gee, this is gonna be emberassing...

Ok, tried it again with a clean save, B9 BD Armory and ATM. Apparently it works, I just missed a patch and was still on 24.1, not 24.2.

I will try adding more mods, and check if somethign there doesnt work with one of the other mods.

Sorry to ask but I think the pack would be much nicer with assorted bombs, or maybe even modular or customizable bombs (And missiles, anyone remember the customizable missiles mod?). Sorry if it's too much to ask but just an idea.

The latest aircraft in the Project Genesis aerial arsenal.

The PG-24 Arrowblade made a good multirole its true purpose has always air-to-air combat.

So our top engineers (Me) started looking for a way to better fit the air-to-ground role.

If the Arrowblade is like an F-16C, then this new beauty is like an F-15E

For your consideration

The PG-27 Temple

TpYyNOL.png

This fighter/bomber has many features that the arrowblade has such as VTOL/STOVL capabilities but after much testing it is found to be more stable than the PG-24 but slightly less maneuverable. However that high stability is perfect for ground attack.

uSoEIDw.png

The PG-27 can be considered an OVERKILL aircraft due to the mass amount of fire power it is capable of having. The picture above is just an example of the vast capabilities this aircraft has.

Now granted it can be used as an air-to-air fighter, this role would be much more suited to the PG-24 due it the laters higher maneuverability. Nether the less the PG-27 is ready, willing, and able to undertake any task thrown at it.

I will post a link to download after BD Armory is updated

Lovely mod bud, cant wait for the update. Just makes the game so much more diverse:

Mig 21 BIS

http://i.imgur.com/jhyVwDc.png

Mig 29

http://i.imgur.com/V7Gsc5y.png

C-130 Hercules 'Spooky'

http://i.imgur.com/Gam9038.png

Pliuple strikes again with his insanely awesome mod planes. :)

Luckily I found an awesome mod this way by asking around. Anyone interested? Its a modern fighter pack, and it looks awesome. :)

jJt2rIb.png

TumdbMA.png

Also, I think I'm gonna do the same with these three planes, I'll post them in the add-ons requests and support subforum and ask what mods they are. I'll report back if i find them. :)

The update is almost ready. I'm just doing some last minute effects on the flare particles, then I'm going to try to make a little video to explain the new features. Hopefully, it will be up tomorrow.

WOOP WOOP

Just in time

Working on an AC-130 style gunship

You'll like this then.

I made it so the flare smoke has some turbulence and gets pushed down when its near the plane. This lets you create:

the angel of death!

http://imgur.com/a/HNo7P

yeah i already added them to the gunship.

Plus not to mention the addition of a crosshair for guns will really come in handy

im planing on submitting it to hatbats youtube series

keep up the great work

can't wait until tomorrow

BahamutoD, have you heard of SupCom? And if you have, are you familiar with the Cybran Monkeylord?

Monkeylord.jpg

Because I had the idea of maybe possibly being able to mod in this glorious death spewing death machine walker of death with death cannons and giant death lazers using BDarmoury turret code and the CritterCrawler code. (That, and the Galaxy Class, and the associated turrets, and Rhinos, Wagners, Salems, Loyalists, Revenants, basically half the cybran army and turret defences XD)

Do you think this glorious machine would be possible to create in this way?

Edited by Deathsoul097

@ BahamutoD, Thanks for the unity package , turned out to be quite easy to follow and now I have a nice fully operational quad 50 in a frigate type mounting, as such I think i'm entitled to ask a question regarding recoil, note however that my gun has no animation , it doesn't need it.

Q/ I have noticed that my barrels do not simulate recoil, is this because there is no animate slide transform? couldn't decide if that part of the hierarchy was part of the animation or an added transform.

Also its really good that it takes to tweakscale very nicely, top job, again :D

ps looks a lot cooler in unity than my res chopped game.

BwGiq9q.png

@ BahamutoD, Thanks for the unity package , turned out to be quite easy to follow and now I have a nice fully operational quad 50 in a frigate type mounting, as such I think i'm entitled to ask a question regarding recoil, note however that my gun has no animation , it doesn't need it.

Q/ I have noticed that my barrels do not simulate recoil, is this because there is no animate slide transform? couldn't decide if that part of the hierarchy was part of the animation or an added transform.

Also its really good that it takes to tweakscale very nicely, top job, again :D

ps looks a lot cooler in unity than my res chopped game.

http://i.imgur.com/BwGiq9q.png

Good job, that looks nice! The actual recoil force is only dependent on what you set the mass and velocity of the bullets to. It should automatically happen. If you mean the barrels aren't sliding back and forth when you shoot, you have to animate that and point "fireAnimName" to it.

Argh KerbalStuff is down today, is there a mirror anywhere so I can get the latest update? I'm dying here!

The 0.5.1 download still works for me, but 0.5.2 will be uploaded later today.

Edited by BahamutoD