[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

I have finished a ner video with this mod. New big guns for ships, and big space ships would be nice.

And could someone create small firearms for kerbals and include it for KIS. Locob, already has made some models, assault rifle, sniper and blaster. Maybe someone could edit the parts.

Here the video, enjoy:

I don't think weapons producing stock heat would be a good idea. Since BDA uses heat as a damage system, a craft that has been constantly firing would become weaker and weaker as the battle went on simply because of weapon heating.

I don't think weapons producing stock heat would be a good idea. Since BDA uses heat as a damage system, a craft that has been constantly firing would become weaker and weaker as the battle went on simply because of weapon heating.

Exactly. This is basically the main concern in space combat. It adds more depth to designing combat craft when you have to deal with thermal management. Something like Nertea's Heat Control parts would be essential. And greater efficiency convective cooling parts in atmosphere.

Not to mention normal projectiles would be much cooler to fire. I'd like the option, at least.

Edited by curiousepic

Here's the battleship. You'll need tweakscale, OPT, and Never Enuff Dakka. I will say that for personal use I increased the impact tolerance of the OPT parts so it could actually take a hit.

I have all those and it's not loading for whatever reason. Should I load it in the SPH or VAB? Any other mods (besides BD armory of course)

I have all those and it's not loading for whatever reason. Should I load it in the SPH or VAB? Any other mods (besides BD armory of course)

Uh, BDynamics and Vens Stock Revamp (although I don't think its using any of VSR's additional parts).

I'd like the option, at least.

As an option (off by default) wouldn't be bad, but as default it could potentially wreck most reliable war vehicles.

Edited by BoomShroom

I seem to be having a problem with the rocket firing sounds and any sound that is in the BDArmory/Sounds folder. They do not play whenever I am in-game. Has a problem like this ever shown up before? How can I fix it? I have done a few re-downloads but can't seem to figure out the problem. I even made sure the cfg's we're all using the correct sound path.

Will the guard use bombs on a bomber? If so that would be cool.

Also any recommendations for making a torpedo from parts? I'm currently using KAX, tweak scale and better bouyancy. Currently my torpedos just explode when hitting the water. The plane i'm dropping from is a SM.79 ish looking plane with a sea level top speed of 105m/s.

Also iv'e made a mistel using a Bf-109 and a Ju-88 ish thing. It's devastating for anything it hits.

Whats the big red thing running along the bottom?

The blood of the filthy peasants responsible for it's construction.

Despite the human rights violations it still looks amazing!

Whats the big red thing running along the bottom?

Super-sized Firespitter floats that are solely responsible for keeping it above the water. They may or may not be painted with the blood of the filthy peasant workers responsible for its construction.

Also Jon144 thanks for the new sig.

Super-sized Firespitter floats that are solely responsible for keeping it above the water. They may or may not be painted with the blood of the filthy peasant workers responsible for its construction.

Also Jon144 thanks for the new sig.

Which mod allows you to paint?

That makes Firespitter, Tweakscale and a paint mod, at least. (I didnt read the original mod list, but I will just say that anyway)

Honestly, I decided to turn my DMG_MULTIPLIER down from 2000 to 200. At 2000, lasers were instantly melting through structural panels, and every hit from anything more than a basic 50-cal turret was a one-hit kill. Now, my tank battles are not decided by who fires first.

Edited by Crusher48

Honestly, I decided to turn my DMG_MULTIPLIER down from 2000 to 200. At 2000, lasers were instantly melting through structural panels, and every hit from anything more than a basic 50-cal turret was a one-hit kill. Now, my tank battles are not decided by who fires first.

Except that's exactly how most tank battles are decided.

Which mod allows you to paint?

That makes Firespitter, Tweakscale and a paint mod, at least. (I didnt read the original mod list, but I will just say that anyway)

No paint mod. The red is super-sized Firespitter seaplane floats. They are white on top, red on the bottom, and have the cross-section of an acorn.

Made my first defense ship today. Thought I would share cause why not.Don't know if that album added correctly. Guess Ill find out.

It added correctly (obviously) but a easy way to find out is to click go advanced. It lets you preview the post before you post, and is quite nifty. How many parts does that equally nifty little boat have though?

Also holy Kraken the mods. Your gamedata folder must be ridiculously massive.

It has exactly 150 parts (I don't know how) and yeah, I have 60 very large mods. 4 Gigabytes worth. Thank god for the force direct X 11 thing.

Edit: Think I'm going to go take pictures of my planes and put them here too. Cause can.

- - - Updated - - -

Some more vehicles I made for attacking and defending.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Oh, and if your wondering what i use these for I'll tell you.

I'm making a war between Me (Entente Corp) and the AI/Me (Kaliban). The Entente controls KSC and Kaliban controls KSC Island. I set up defenses on each base then take turn attacking with each teams supplies. It's pretty fun.