[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

255 is solid. Are you sure the color is the only thing you changed?

I have also changed the fire rate and the bullet speed, either lowering the bullet speed and raising the fire rate, or vice versa, and it is still invisible.

but i have not downloaded the new update yet so that might be a problem with the version of BDarmory i am using.

I've noticed KIS and IR have their own categories in the editor, think you could look into having one for BDA?

I agree, i had to make my own category, and for some reason, i cant add any of the new parts to it.

It would help soooo much if BDA had its own category.

I've made two copies of .50 cal and modified them a bit to make Imperial and Rebel Blasters. Adequate sound fx included :)) Enjoy!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/y9wqqp

How it looks like:

Quite a common idea eh... I included AT-AT Lasers though (Modified Howitzers), and X-Wing blasters (Hidden Vulcans)

- - - Updated - - -

As if Rotary cannon equipped orbital frame mechs are not cool enough in space :P

http://i.imgur.com/4gUNNtn.png?1

That looks awesome... are there a hilarious amount of mods in it?

Also, does it transform? :P

Two questions- one, where can I get that folded-ring thing? Two, why is there a cockpit on the mech's groin?

Because i made her in the spirit of the Mecha "Jehuty" From Zone of the enders, shes sort of like a cross between anubis and Jehuty.

BtdiL0b.jpg

Also it makes driving it a lot easier and fun. The wings transform into a ring on its back and allows it to Warp. i cant remember what mod, il try to open up a mecha Thread with my builds and downloads included and shiza, with a list of the mods i use. i can only use mods that take up a small amount of ram anyways. but im sure you are famiiar with a few of them.

Edited by Yokito Zumi

Hey Baha, just to let you know. The cluster bomb in game would be the CBU-87 Combined Effects Munition (CEM), not the Mk.20/CBU-100 Rockeye you have it named as. It'd be cool to see the rockeye added, but for accuracy's sake, it wouldn't hurt to change the name with whatever release is coming next. Just a bit of advice from your friendly neighborhood armament geek.

That looks awesome... are there a hilarious amount of mods in it?

Also, does it transform? :P

She is actually fairly modlight, this being because i need to conserve ramspace as im not using a gaming PC at the moment.

and no she is not one of my transforming ones, i tried to keep her fairly simple in a way.

Here, have some pics.

Nfh4oE1.png?1 (no hacked gravity here, just the GN Drive doing its job)

7U4lb7Y.png?1 (Folded up nicely)

L7wPm0g.png?1 (warping at full power)

QtTtXYI.png?1 (Arriving at Eve)

Edited by Yokito Zumi

I'm fascinated by the AI pilots.

Two things I've wondered, watching the many YouTube videos, is:

AI pilots can take off from standby, but can they land again? This perhaps goes for Burn Together followers as well, though if the AI has a landing routine, could switch them to that instead.

AI currently can't handle VTOLs - it appears to assume thrust is in direction of flight?

Are these features in development?

Hey BahamutoD,

just a quick question. How can I change the size of the tracers/bullets? I know you can change the start and end width and color, but how do I change the length of a tracer? In one of your old versions of this mod I could make huge lasers, you can see it here:

I know you changed the bullet shaders during the updates, is this the reason why it doesn't work anymore?

Is there an armor system being added into BDArmory or is there an add-on for BDArmory that adds one?

Heh, i was thinking of that. IMHO the best way to implement that is a plugin that add an "armor" slider to the standard structural panel. When you increase the armor, you increase the weight and (heat) resistance. This basic method could be applied to fuselages and fuel tanks to make "armored planes".

Don't know, but I can list possible couses:

- both craft are in the same team.

- guard mode is not activated

- target is out of the guard range

- scan interval is too long

- you are not in the craft field of view

- craft doesn't have appropriate ammunition

- craft can't turn it's turret towards you/has fixed weapon mounted in such way that it can't get a lock.

- FFARs can't be used by AI afaik

Heh, i was thinking of that. IMHO the best way to implement that is a plugin that add an "armor" slider to the standard structural panel. When you increase the armor, you increase the weight and (heat) resistance. This basic method could be applied to fuselages and fuel tanks to make "armored planes".

Check out PEW by Lord Prometheus. He doesn't have them out yet, but they're on the agenda

:DYeah Baha that's cool!I love this mod so much that I wrote an MM .cfg KAS supporting file for almost all bombs and missiles:

(Now added support for ammo boxes)

Is this up to date? and if so, can you tell me how to install it, im not much of a programmer

Any idea why I can no longer control my plane after locking into targets? even after I fire the missiles my plane stays locked onto the target and I have zero control over it? >:I

Is this up to date? and if so, can you tell me how to install it, im not much of a programmer

You shouldn't need a KAS config anymore, the KIS system works on everything.

Also, I went and made an air burst variant of the GAU-8, and I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in the config.

Check out PEW by Lord Prometheus. He doesn't have them out yet, but they're on the agenda

Fine :D I wasn't going to implement it anyway. My "betterguards" are sucking up a lot of time i don't have already :)

Don't know, but I can list possible couses:

- both craft are in the same team.

- guard mode is not activated

- target is out of the guard range

- scan interval is too long

- you are not in the craft field of view

- craft doesn't have appropriate ammunition

- craft can't turn it's turret towards you/has fixed weapon mounted in such way that it can't get a lock.

- FFARs can't be used by AI afaik

It still doesn't work, neither ground units nor pilots will shoot at me (the AI pilots won't even fly by themselves).

You shouldn't need a KAS config anymore, the KIS system works on everything.

Also, I went and made an air burst variant of the GAU-8, and I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in the config.

Ummmmm, yes. Duh.