[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

im in love with this mod!:D all i do with ksp is build b-52s and bomb the sh*t out of things XD i have a few requests as well for future bombs.

No.1: I'd love to see a cluster bomb in this, like different payloads with bigger explosions.

No.2: A bunker Buster- Because who doesn't like unnecessary big explosions.

No.3: Now i know this is a long shot but if you could pull this off i know a lot of people will get this mod, Nukes.

No.4: The Mk84 bomb. an update from the current Mk82 that pacts a much bigger punch- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_84_bomb

Edited by Jame Gumb

How do I get the missiles to track all the time? Only sometimes does it track my target, but most times it just goes into the ground without tracking.

It fails to track if you launch from too far away (for me), either increase view distance by using the alt+b menu or go closer before firing.

Which gave me a cool idea:

What about loading the craft you set as target?

Is that possible?

Edited by tetryds

It fails to track if you launch from too far away (for me), either increase view distance by using the alt+b menu or go closer before firing.

Which gave me a cool idea:

What about loading the craft you set as target?

Is that possible?

I think skillful does that.

Hi, i find that the howitzer/abram bullet are not realistic.

for example, in real life, when a tank bullet hit a car, the car have a big hole, but don't explode,

Unless it's an explosive shell, that is. :) BDArmory Abrams gun fires only those, even though the real thing can swap between APFSDS and HEAT at will.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to try to make this in conjunction with skilful's carrier and guns mod, it would be rather nice actually.

I think it has many differences... I'm not sure how it would work, both systems are very different, skilful seems to be very complex and this- the reason I love it, simple.

I met some issue almost every time i cycled to the last weapon and then continued to click "Next weapon" for once more. At that moment I hear lots of SFX cluttering and the target I'm engaging (I launched a hellfire towards the target but it failed to lock on target) suddenly explodes with lots of debris flying around.

Besides... can the bullets' hit FX be more obvious? I cannot see anything like dust or sparkles when they hit the ground. Haven't tested what will happen when hitting water though.