The Plernerts!

Felsmak

I really wish Ud and Toop where in a planet factory mod! Or if they where randomly placed around the solar system for that matter. You could add Toop as an additional planet around Jool (Seeing as it's the analogue of Iapetus IRL if I recall correctly), and add Ud around Ike! #savethemagicboulder

Ud looks like the UFO on Kerbin so I assume it is one.

As for a planet request if you are so acquiesced to incline, I would love to see a suped-up KSP version of this old classic:

Mustafar.jpg

That's Mustafar from Star Wars. You could call it Mustafus or something of your own invention :). I didn't know you could draw as well as run an awesome YouTube channel!

Edited by Avera9eJoe

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It would be neat to see some of these designs incorporated into other planet packs. We need more multi-moon planet systems to explore!

Yeah, good idea! I'm finally getting the hang of KopernicusTech, so if I had the textures making this artwork a reality could be pretty easy! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks! I've actually played a bit with the thought of making full-blown planet textures for all the gas giants in that pack as gifts to its maker(s), just for the heck of it. The problem is just getting around to doing it as well, haha.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.