Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

Glad to see ya back on!

On another note, I've got a concept I've been toying around with for a while now, but that just recently came to fruition. More to come...

Ive been off mostly because my MAC book crashed. KSP was extremely slow for a while. Now it is running okayish but enough for me to play it.

Hey hatbat? What do you use to get the kerbal voices in your videos? I'm trying to make a teaser for a craft that I'm going to submit and I don't know where to begin with it.

I record my own voice saying the line in reverse order, then I reverse the recording and speed it up. Though an easier way to do it would be to take the sound files out of the chatterer mod :)

(2017 edit) This is a cringy post. It's 2017 now, I'll make something soon. Nobody cares though. 

Sarus Industries Is Proud To Present A Missle That Can Fit On The Smallest Docking Port In Game; The DART Missle!

By Sarus, It Is Classified As A REW (Reusable Explosive Warhead).

Its Is Being Sold To HKA For 15,000 A Warhead.

HERES A QUICK LITTLE TASTER (Recommended To Skip To Around 2.12 Into The Vid So You Can Skip My Ridiculous Loading Times..!) :

DOWNLOAD:

http://www./download/1b468q1lxvrjqs2/DART+Missle.craft

Hope Its Good!

:D

Edited by JarOfCookies

Thanks to HatBat the most awkward part is out of the way and Sigma Industrial is a day away from opening business.

You're very welcome man, looking forward to see what Sigma Industrial is all about.

Well, NAA Labs got its first baby out. Actually a revamp of my old existing "XF" lines, but yeah.

I'm too lazy to get out a logo or backstory for now, so I'll leave the album.

That's all very well, but what am I supposed to do with these pictures. Where is the download?

I was planning to release this week but unfortunately I got pretty sick + the set-up for the battle is rather tiring. Expect it very soon though.

Sounds good. Take you time. Im sure it will be great as usual

BTW are you using the latest BD armory update? If not Id wait till after this episode

I'm not, no. It looks really interesting though, much more immersive. I'll try to do a mission with it after the battle, perhaps a lone fighter taking out a remaining GMI position.

Well he (BD) is also working on a Wingman part of the mod (much like burn together but better) so a squad battle should be interesting. That part isn't out yet though

Javascript is disabled. View full album

hgRiPGU.png

Sworn allies to neither side, SI maintains a small fleet of its own which is loaned to the highest bidder. The company is based in Vardo province Tekkia and began business as a munitions manufacturer during the second Krakenary, shifting to orbital defence for other corporations during the early years of the nations shift towards a solar economy. In modern times Sigma Industrial continues to gain most of its income from the defence of other groups but has minor mining operations in the asteroid belt, accounting for 13% of its annual profits.

Edited by Spartwo

http://imgur.com/a/FI4XF

http://imgur.com/a/FI4XF

http://i.imgur.com/nLfThT6.png

The Vardo class will be coming down the line next weekend to replace the Keros. It's getting its own weekend as a missile cruiser is a new endeavour for me

Aww yeah, SIC looks awesome! I like the unified design aesthetic you went with with all the ships. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.