Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

38 minutes ago, Hawks Of Hazard said:

surprisingly BD was the first mod i ever tried to install . However, my computer isn't that great, for instance, kirbinside doesn't like to work and lags out my game tremendously.

try uninstalling Kerbinside then try BDArmoury

On 12/27/2015 at 11:55 PM, Hawks Of Hazard said:

You don't Understand, I tried using the game with ONLY BD armory installed and it didn't work. Now the only mod I use is hyper-edit.

I suggest going to the BD armory forums to check on that, ksp might run slow but it should still work. If you PM me your basic specs I should be able to tell if you are likely to have game breaking bugs like that.

2 hours ago, The_Mad_Emu said:

Hi guys im back again after a long hiatus i have finished my new fighter jet which i believe is a world beater i call it the Jay Bird capable of mach 2.7 in low atmosphere. it is also highly manovable cable of pulling off 360 degree (in about 150 meters) turns with out stalling (it DOES NOT use the new vector engines btw) it also carries a good load out of 6 aamrams and 4 sidewinders it also comes equiped with 2 vulcan cannons for dogfighting it also has a 50 cal turret at the rear to fend of missiles. hope you enjoy

if you have any advice please pm me about it

hatbat i hope you can find a place for this pm me for download link (anyone can ask) i

What's with the angled AMRAAM missiles? I've never seen that design before...

1 hour ago, 073198681 said:

What's with the angled AMRAAM missiles? I've never seen that design before...

i did multiple tests having angled missiles in a aerodynamic way improves speed by about 10ms

just re tested no longer provides speed boost the angle will now be fixed

Edited by The_Mad_Emu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally, after about a month of development, I have a fighter that I think is perfect for all of your bad guy needs. I tried to make it as menacing as possible, and its a drone... so its basically like the terminator. Not gonna lie, it looks straight outa star trek if you have ever seen the shuttle. There is also a VTOL version but i think it takes away from the look. 

Well for some reason I can no longer upload pictures... heres a link, see if this works.

Edited by Hawks Of Hazard

Hello, boys! I'm baaaaaaaaack!

So, anyways, now that I've got that out of my system, can we come up with some sort of agreement to how many weapons we are allowed to put onto one craft, because I'm getting the distinct feeling that some of my craft are extremely overarmed *coughThunderhammercough*.

Also, HatBat, after this next episode, are you going to be updating to 1.0.5? A lot of (read:all) the craft that I have been working on depend on having parts introduced in that update, so I need to know if you're doing so, so I know that I can go ahead and upload them.

Also, Mobius, I've made another Electronic Warfare Aircraft. I think you'll like the name.

Edited by datubaman

4 hours ago, datubaman said:

Also, HatBat, after this next episode, are you going to be updating to 1.0.5? A lot of (read:all) the craft that I have been working on depend on having parts introduced in that update, so I need to know if you're doing so, so I know that I can go ahead and upload them.

I would assume at this point he may wait until version 1.1 to update the series, especially if 1.1 is looming closer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dprxey2lhgv1dk/P-48K.craft?dl=0

My BDarmory fighter, designed for FAR but should work in stock

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sbkanfthjf7wbc5/C_R_K_K_%20T-55%20heavy%20MBT.craft?dl=0

Stronk Tonk

https://www.dropbox.com/s/siujlb11ezk3x0s/T-22%20MK3%20Functional%20Variant%20II.craft?dl=0

Stock, but you can swap out the faulty sepratron turret for a BDarmory 105mm gun. Don't change the turret, though.

Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity. I've been working on the series quite a bit but it got to the point where I messed up my old install of KSP. I've been forced to update to 1.0.5 and it's put a complete halt on production. I'm probably going to have to relaunch most crafts in the save to fix everything the update broke. Considering I'd likely have to do the same again when 1.1 drops in a few weeks; I'm just going to wait. Until then there isn't anything I can do. 

1 hour ago, HatBat said:

Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity. I've been working on the series quite a bit but it got to the point where I messed up my old install of KSP. I've been forced to update to 1.0.5 and it's put a complete halt on production. I'm probably going to have to relaunch most crafts in the save to fix everything the update broke. Considering I'd likely have to do the same again when 1.1 drops in a few weeks; I'm just going to wait. Until then there isn't anything I can do. 

Aw man, sorry to hear that.

11 hours ago, HatBat said:

Aw man, that's annoying. Just remember, Hyperedit is your friend in this situation!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.