How many people have viewed your forum profile?

Stealth2668

653 views, I don't understand why anyone would even look at my profile.

I don't understand it either (mine I mean) :confused:

500 or so and it's creeping me out

just like my youtube channel, I have 19 subscribers to a channel that has never uploaded any videos!

In case anyone is thinking of having a look I can save you a click, there nothing on my profile page at all.

Edited by MartGonzo

I wouldn't give it too much weight; most of the time when I end up on someone's profile page, it's due to iPad fat-finger syndrome.

This is pretty much the only time I every visit someone's profile. So easily done.

I'm guessing that we get Mod visitors sometimes who might be checking in to ensure that things are in harmony with the forum rules. At other times just curiosity, such as the rest of us might demonstrate. :)

Sometimes I just end up in a massive browsing loop, and end up viewing random profiles/threads from a year or so ago.

im not a narcissist, so i dont care.

Some psychologist could say that's a form a self-inflicted sado-masochist slavery like many others. (The list is endless.)

I myself can't offer the luxe and lux within the darkness, or neither got the will to care about either.

But what are the chances that it happens to a lot of us hundreds or thousands of times?

Pretty high, considering there's usually several thousand people online. I wouldn't be surprised to get a couple of people a day.

Some psychologist could say that's a form a self-inflicted sado-masochist slavery like many others. (The list is endless.)

I myself can't offer the luxe and lux within the darkness' date=' or neither got the will to care about either.[/quote']

i maybe a tad bipolar with a bit of light schizo thrown in (the voices in my head only make polite suggestions) but i am definitely not a narcissist.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.